Going commando at work

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to go native at work, but scrubs are just to klingy. My dick swinging free would leat to a very unplesant meeting. Out of work fuck underwear, at work you do what ya have to.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always would of liked to go commando when in a work situation, but I always get scared some idiot will dack me in front of the work group and i'd be starkers in front of everyone and embarrassed as hell LOL

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always would of liked to go commando when in a work situation, but I always get scared some idiot will dack me in front of the work group and i'd be starkers in front of everyone and embarrassed as hell LOL

your nick is 'Wellhung83" and you are worried about being 'embarrassed'?? hmmmmmm :tongue:

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I go commando at work except when I wear light colored kakis. When my soldier gets excited he leaks a lot of precum and the spots show. I look like my Depends have failed.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I was always worried in highschool that someone would pants me, and then one day someone threatened to pants me. I don't know where it came from, but I just said "If you pull my pants down you and everyone else in this hallway is going to see my cock. If you're that desperate to see my cock, go ahead and pants me."

I never once got pantsed in high school even though everyone knew I didn't wear underwear.

Seriously, dude, if someone pulls your pants down you turn that shit into a message about how they were absolutely gagging to see your hammer.

11"mark

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go commando about 50% of the time. I am a executive and I wear suits and dress pants.My bulge is really noticeable and you can it hand down my leg!!

D

deleted3782

I do it, sometimes for practicality, sometime just for the adventure. 90% of the time nobody would ever know. I do have a pair of linen pants that leave nothing to the imagination...

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
When I was 16-17 and working during high school, I had to wear courderoy pants (or something besides jeans). I went commando a few times at school and went to work right afterwards. I wasn't as big as I am now, but I popped a boner once and it was kinda noticeable. Luckily most of our customers are old and sick lol

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Posted earlier on here thqat i'm always commando,incl work. When i go to gym my shorts have liners in them which i leave in if they're comfortable enuf, they control too much bounce on treadmill. anyway last week i went for a game of squash with mate as i got my shorts out i realised they were my unlined ones, so now commando squash is going to be the norm, not sure i'd cope with a full workout, for a few reasons.
Funny thing was he commented on not being able to find his prefered shorts as i realised i'd got wrong ones, so i told him my mistake, he kept asking if i was finding it hard to concentrate on game as i lost for first time in months.

D

deleted294834

I need the support of a boxer brief so I do not go commando. Sometimes at home though it is fun.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Never at work. I might have to take off my pants for an xray or something. The wreck I was in at work in 2006, taught me that. Plus, I get tired of having my balls stuck to my thigh, taint, or butt. I need the support for my penis too. If not, it will start to hurt from an old ligament injury.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually wear underwear to the office, to board meetings, and to public functions because I'd rather be taken seriously than to show off. However, there are those occasional days like today when it just suits me to be commando. I know it shows from certain angles, but I have to assume it's something of a rare treat to those who happen to notice.