going commando

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about north, south Florida, but here in SW Fla, we go commando, freeballin, najavo, hangin, etc. how else could we attract our kind and str8's also. talkin Lee and collier counties.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow OC..those are so big dangling eggs you have there. would love to see them swinging free under your shorts. I agree too...commando is the way to go. always been a boxer guys sice a kid here, and still am at times when needed..but the freedom of nothing is the best. but for the gym its a jockstrap

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go commando often, but my piercings are rather heavy, so I end up with half a stiffy all day. To be sure I do briefs sometimes, when im wearing light pants, but usually not. I feel I sweat more when commando, so when its hot i do briefs.

D_Edward Alpee

1st Like
Media
I've found that I can't go commando without being constantly erect. It's like my mind sabotages me, I try not to think about anything arousing, but that only makes me more aware of hanging free... And *boing* massive erection and much embarassment!

Ding. I've tried, but either I'm still in my uber-horny-all-the-time stage or just think about not wearing the underwear.

Would I wrap my face in sand paper? Cause that's what underwear feels like on my cock, brohams.

It's like taking steel wool to my glans.

Is denim or wool really more comfortable than cotton? I haven't found that to be the case.

I find underwear restrictive as hell. It mashes all my stuff up into a uncomfortable feeling that irritates me. I rather let it hang, neatly to the left. Could care less who sees the fact that its hangin there. I kinda like to see the second glances actually

Not quite sure what you do for a living or what sort of social life you have, but in the conservative Northern Midwest, freeballing to work or in public and presenting something extra to look at (as I've found I do and it sounds like you do) would either get me reprimanded (for something other than clothing, but with it being the actual reason) or shunned. I'd like to see the area that's cool with a person walking around in public with a semi-.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to see the area that's cool with a person walking around in public with a semi-.
This is the area. Welcome to California! The land of fruits and nuts! I love that line.

So many guys here freeball or wear boxers that you see hanging semis bouncing around, swinging back and forth, and protruding through their pants, shorts, and boardshorts all the time. I haven't worn supportive underwear for 2 years and doubt that I ever will. I've yet to have someone say to me "I can see your dick in your pants." People look, but they never say anything.

rick_c

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mind going commando if I'm wearing jeans (vs. wearing briefs), especially when I get semi-hard down one leg. My experiences with going commando in loose shorts, pants or sweats is that I usually do get hard and pointing out is more embarassing than pointing down the pant leg.

I also have problems with keeping my pants up, especially when walking fast or carrying groceries, boxes, etc., and worry that if my pants ever did drop with nothing underneath, it would cause a great deal of legal trouble.

On a side note, I also enjoy the freedom one experiences on a nude beach and in the water, how good it feels to hang without the constrictions of a swim suit. When I was in Cancun a couple of years ago, while in the ocean, I discretely pulled the supporting liner in my somewhat loose swimsuit out of the way to let my dick hang free, more or less, but still covered up. I'd watch the people that happened to be swimming near me (their heads under the water) and their reactions when they came up and made eye contact. A few smiles on their faces when they looked at me. Overall, that was a great experience. I continue to do this at almost every swim opportunity when I feel I can get away with it

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't do it. Too self conscious. Did it involuntary this summer when I forgot to pack clean underwear on a trip to the beach. I was so nervous that I'd be showing that I couldn't get comfortable. Of course, she laughed her ass off at the whole deal because there was no way I could be inconspicuous.

Maybe a kilt would work. Guess I'm not the show-off type, but underneath my briefs I'm naked.