Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great thread, got me thinking about a 3some I had once. The lady was riding my cock and her husband was licking her and sucking on my balls. Hot feeling, gave the lady a big load of cum and when I pulled out the husband, licked her clean and then swallowed my cock and cleaned it. When we flipped around, he was fucking her, so I just returned the favor and alternated between her cunt and his cock and balls. When he came I cleaned them both up as he had done. Spent a 3 day weekend together, we tried everything, including the guys fucking each other as the lady watched. She would suck whichever cock was not up an ass at the time. A great weekend of fun.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i just think i just may have surpassed my previous fantasy

watchstr8sex said:
maroon6 said:
hi ,

i have to say, i share your fantasy as well.... Id love to taste her cum and his on my tongue, lips and face...

Then next time...after he is pumping her doggy style i could watch as he fucks her over and over until at the last minute he pulls his cock out...and shoots a huge load all over her ass! Then i would come over to suck his cock dry after it was in her pussy, so i could taste her juices on his cock! Man im getting hard!

Great post ! Loved it !

Take care.

i have taken the fantasy to a whole new level. Ok, so your face up, licking her pussy while he's plowing her and this guy is really thrusting so there is lots of slapping and he is one of the really fit aussie rules or rugby players and as the fuck goes longer, he is really picking up the pace.

Finally after what was probably 20 or 30 mins, you know he's about to cum because is rhythm, though quite rough, is not as rhythmic. Then he plunges his dick as hard into her pussy as he can and this athlete falls onto the chicks back and his whole body is grunting and calling out and his body thrashes around.

He's still cumming and he has now smashed her pussy and cock hard into your face underneath and his weight and his muscular thrashing and feeling his cock spasm is now blocking off your nose so you can't breath.

Have to wait for him to recover and realise he was smothering you with their amazing climax.

Reactions: nakidagain

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just saw this thread. This is something I do all the time. I have only been the licker a few times, but I am licked by the hub of many of the best couples I hook up with. If the guy is good and doesn't distract his wife, he can really supercharge our pleasure by using his tongue and hands on us... then cleaning afterwards.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a hot 3-way configuration, but it works best if both guys are bi. An mfm session loses a lot of its potential if one guy starts freaking out about being so close to another guy's cock. My gf and I always make sure that everyone is bi when we're in a threesome

Reactions: hurley2015

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
I have done the gay equivalent of this a few times with an ex.
I love rimming, and he loved getting bred by big cock dudes. The two seemed
to go together. The worst situations occurred when the top liked me better and the roles got reversed. You get a front row seat to your partners pleasure this way. The sights sounds and smells are very intimate and intense. Buttholes are a lot louder than you would think
during a good fuck. And the tastes and odors down there aren't for some, during those moments. But I found myself really liking that aspect.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I thought I had posted this in this thread before but I checked all of the pages and didn't see it. This is what happened to me the first time.

One evening after having drunk a good deal of alcohol, the three of us, my wife Amber, my best friend Jack and I, were in bed doing a threesome. Amber was lying on her side facing me and told me to go down and eat her pussy. This was a bit unusual as she normally didn’t ask for anything. I headed south and when I got there I could see that Jack was fucking her from behind. I looked up and said to her that a cock was in her pussy so I couldn’t eat it. She just pushed my head down to her pussy. So I thought what the heck.

I started licking her pussy and tried to avoid Jack’s cock but it wasn’t easy. My chin would bump into it now and then. But the more I licked, the less I worried about it. All of a sudden Jack’s cock slipped out of her pussy and slid into my mouth. I moved my head back and one of them put his cock back into Amber’s pussy. I went back to licking pussy. Then it happened again and I reacted the same and someone put his cock back into Amber’s pussy again. However both times I had had about 4 inches of cock in my mouth for a couple of seconds. Surprisingly it felt and tasted really good. Then it happened for the third time. This time I tossed all caution to the wind and left it in my mouth. I took my right hand and held it at the base of Jack’s cock and stared sucking on it.

Amber saw what was going on and swung her leg over my head to get out of the way. Jack rolled on his back as I was sucking him. I knew that when I received blow jobs that I didn’t like it when the woman would jack me off while in her mouth so I decided I wouldn’t suck Jack that way. I just kept my hand on the base of Jack’s cock and moved my mouth up and down on it. I wanted it to feel like a pussy was fucking him. It didn’t take long for the head of his cock to swell up and he started cuming. I never knew the head of a cock would swell just before shooting. As he came I just started swallowing. When the shooting stopped, I took my fingers and milked his cock to get every last drop of his come out it. Jack could only cum once and then he would go soft. When he got soft, I quit sucking. I had just drained all of the cum out of my best friend and I felt great about it.

Even though I really enjoyed my first experience of sucking a cock, I felt embarrassed. I got up, got dressed and left the house to think. About 20 minutes later I returned. I explained to Jack that I was sorry and it was the first time I had ever done something like that. He said it was alright as long as it didn’t become a habit. Little did Jack or I know that day that I would suck his cock off again and at his request.

Reactions: nakidagain

macaduno

Experimental Member
Media
My wife is a hotwife so I get this all the time. She has even slowly transgressed me over into sucking cock as well, damn it, it's not bad and I feel like I've missed out on so much through the years now. One of her/my favorite positions is me and her 69'n, her on top, while another guy is pounding her pussy. She instructs me to lick and suck her clit when he starts to fuck her and then eventually will grab my balls tight and demand me to lick his cock while her fucks her, she will have me suck his balls, she will tell him to pull out and fuck my mouth for a bit. Sometimes she will tell him to cum in her pussy and tell me to hold his balls or one of them if they are to big, in my mouth while he cums in her. Two weeks ago, one of our black playmates was fucking her and he started to cum like this, he pulled out mid cum and shot a few spurts all over my face and into my mouth before sticking it back in and finishing in her pussy! It was so hot….then, when he finished, he pulled out and fed me his cock to clean up then she lowered that cum filled pussy to my face and sucked her pussy clean of cum, latched onto her clit with a lot of suction and had her squirting all over my face in just a few minutes!

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My GF had hinted that she thought it would be hot to have me under her 69 while a guy was fucking her doggie, but we had never tried it. At the time I was too straight to even consider it.

One evening we were at a swing club in Las Vegas and hooked up with a guy that she felt seemed very nice. We got into the hot tub. He and I kissed and sucked her, getting her very hot. After a shower together, we went to a private room and started to play. After we got her hot again with foreplay, I let him, our guest, go first in fucking her. He was fucking her missionary and she seemed to be enjoying it. I whispered in her ear and asked her if she was interested in me getting under 69 and him fucking her doggie. She did not even take time to say, "Yes," but flipped over on top of me in a microsecond, and started sucking my cock while I started sucking her clit.

The guy's condom covered cock slipped over my nose and slid into her pussy. As he started pounding her pussy his balls bounced back and forth over my nose as his cock went in and out of her pussy. It was difficult to keep my lips sucking her clit, as it kept being pulled up as his cock hit bottom. But, with effort I was able to either suck it or keep my tongue on it most of the time.

After a bit, his cock slipped out and rubbed across my lips and mouth. Then he lifted it up and slid back into her pussy. For the first time in my life I thought about sucking a cock. I knew the next time it came out, if I stuck out my tongue, his cock would slide into my mouth before he could pull back. But, he kept using deep thrusts to keep his cock in her pussy and did not let it slip out again.

After about 30 minutes I could tell that my GF was getting tired of being fucked, but he would not cum. I asked him if he would like for me to pull on his balls to help him cum, but he said, "No." My GF then told him that she was getting sore and had to stop. She pulled off his condom and stroked his cock until he came.

Since then we have done the 69 and doggie a number of times, and it is one of my GF's favorite positions. The next time we did it the guy was bi, and the first time his cock came out of her pussy, my tongue went up, and it slid deep into my throat. After his cock was back in her, she asked what happened. He told her and she asked me if I liked it. I told her, "Yes," as it was a real thrill. That was the turning point in me becoming bi.

Since then we have found that a lot of couples like 69 and doggie.

Reactions: stephen1169

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yea, I have done it a couple of times, both being the guy going down on the girl whilst my bim8 was fucking, and having a guy doing it whilst I was he one fucking. It pretty hot. No, it is fucking hot, especially when the guy cummed as I was sucking his balls.