Going for surgery...

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
She's getting her wisdom teeth out, and is concerned because she has to be knocked out due to them being impacted.

TK,

I had the EXACT same thing done when I was 20, a billion years ago. It was a piece of cake - sure, I felt a little druggy afterwards, but no major pain and I was only eating gingerly for a few days.

edit: didn't notice the jaw realignment part. But relax... this is routine stuff. It may not seem like it to you, but you'll come through this fine.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although minor, it still scares me... I've never done more than break a nail in my 19 years of existence. I should be back around Sunday, maybe earlier... This is also a goodbye in-case one in a million chances I don't make it (I'm paranoid alright :p )

My best wishes and reguards for a speedy recovery.
Don't be scared...be the strong person you are!:wink:
Whopper-lee

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although minor, it still scares me... I've never done more than break a nail in my 19 years of existence. I should be back around Sunday, maybe earlier... This is also a goodbye in-case one in a million chances I don't make it (I'm paranoid alright :p )
Hey relax there, TK, it's all right to be a little anxious & paranoid before any kind of surgery.
Just try & remember how relieved you'll be when it's over.
I know you're tough enough to handle this & bounce right back to us like it never happened, so just take your time & get back here when you can.
(hey, if it'll make you feel any better, I'll look for a Winnie the Pooh get online get well card, ok?)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could be mistaken but I think Tink's jaw realignment is in July.
I thought they didn't want to do everything at once.

TK,

I had the EXACT same thing done when I was 20, a billion years ago. It was a piece of cake - sure, I felt a little druggy afterwards, but no major pain and I was only eating gingerly for a few days.

edit: didn't notice the jaw realignment part. But relax... this is routine stuff. It may not seem like it to you, but you'll come through this fine.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm BACK!!!
I can actualy talk... I was up walking around, and swinging my legs back and forth an hour and a half after the surgery... waiting for them to get the wheelchair I didnt need.... I only had my wisdom teeth out this time around... jaws are in the summer... umm.. I've been walking and talking fluently since noon... my mom just wouldn't give me my laptop... hehe
I've only taken 4 T3's, 2 of which I was forced to take at the hospital... I think I'll be good for tonight... tomorrow might be a different story though.
Later days.. or hours :p
Thanks for the comments...
Love you all.
TK

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome (home?) back Kink! Glad it all went well. Now be sure to keep those sockets cleaned out, don't let your food get stuck down in there. Is your Mom staying with you, or you with your Mom, for a few days? It's good to have the help there.

Cheers!