Going for surgery...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NOW that is A NIGHTMARE!!!! I am glad that I did not feel ANYTHING during mine.." But, after it was a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!:eek: I was hurting.....

It really was, and I am still traumatized by the whole thing!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mom puked from the anestesia.... but same thing happened.... she didn't tell me that till after... she was like you are so lucky.... I'm lik wooohooo whens the next surgery.... I'm actually looking forward to it...

Haha, I'm glad you can look at it that way. You'll be glad you got it over with while you're young and can recuperate easier.

Good to see you back, and coming around to your "old" self!:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Haha, I'm glad you can look at it that way. You'll be glad you got it over with while you're young and can recuperate easier.

Good to see you back, and coming around to your "old" self!:biggrin1:
Old? :O
I was fearing I was becoming bitter Z..... honestly I come here, and look forward to making fun of people....

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Old? :O
I was fearing I was becoming bitter Z..... honestly I come here, and look forward to making fun of people....

Exactly! We have everything anyone could want here- a veritable candy store. There are lots of dick pics, good conversations, warm-hearted people willing to make friends, and plenty of trolls to provide comic relief and target practise.:tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whew so this is normal..... thank goodness
Now, you don't think for a minute we're gonna assimilate you as "normal" after all this now, do you?
TK, you're the true definition of individuality here at LPSG, and I personally hope you never willingly change.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Now, you don't think for a minute we're gonna assimilate you as "normal" after all this now, do you?
TK, you're the true definition of individuality here at LPSG, and I personally hope you never willingly change.
I know.... I don't want to change either.... I wont be changing too fast... that would be hard to do... I am on here who I am in real life... behind a screen name :p

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know.... I don't want to change either.... I wont be changing too fast... that would be hard to do... I am on here who I am in real life... behind a screen name :p
That's our TK!!:wink: Never rush into any kind too fast or you might go into withdrawal.

At any rate, I trust you are feeling alot better than six days ago, no?
Believe you me, when I when for maxillofacial surgery for my dental implants, the only thing that seriously fucked me up was the residual effects of the anesthesia- matter of fact, it even mixed with mymeds, and caused me to have a minor post surgery seizure, one of course, I haven't had any afterwards.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
That's our TK!!:wink: Never rush into any kind too fast or you might go into withdrawal.

At any rate, I trust you are feeling alot better than six days ago, no?
Believe you me, when I when for maxillofacial surgery for my dental implants, the only thing that seriously fucked me up was the residual effects of the anesthesia- matter of fact, it even mixed with mymeds, and caused me to have a minor post surgery seizure, one of course, I haven't had any afterwards.
That is sooooo scary... I didn't take an meds before... stopped birth control, and anti-psychotic.... so i was medicational clean.