Gordon Ramsay

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I new for sure that Gordon had a thick cock, doesn't have to be long, thick is good, I would do him. I do like his ass. I believe I read once that he had a long thin cock, that wouldn't work, I like girth. He of course would have to promise he wouldn't speak at all, some sounds would be OK, but no speaking, he annoys me.
We're kind of on the same page here. If it's thick I'd be possibly willing, if he bent over a chair or something I'd plug his ass most days. If it's a skinny rod then he can disappear because I would not even waste time giving him a feel as I fucked him.

And yeah he needs to keep his mouth shut that voice annoys me a lot!

Does anyone find it ironic that he is allegedly "saving" all these restaurants yet his own went bankrupt? He seems to be all talk and no talent, even if it is a character for television. Makes me think "needle dick" as well.
He can't even save places.
There have been follow ups.....both by him and newspapers, where the restaurant is checked on a year later and it's gone belly-up.

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
all the clips in this thread posted by moonbeam and rugbyfootball and such, are from LAST YEAR; season 1 Hotel Hell. I am looking for season 2 uncensored episodes of hotel hell. I do however appreciate the effort. :) last year in the UK it was uncensored. I have heard that season 2 has not been on yet in the United Kingdom. just wanted to bring everyone up to date. Thank~You :)

Sykee

Cherished Member
Media
all the clips in this thread posted by moonbeam and rugbyfootball and such, are from LAST YEAR; season 1 Hotel Hell. I am looking for season 2 uncensored episodes of hotel hell. I do however appreciate the effort. :) last year in the UK it was uncensored. I have heard that season 2 has not been on yet in the United Kingdom. just wanted to bring everyone up to date. Thank~You :)

Only three episodes have aired so far in the UK, and two of those have been speedo episodes. The other one though... ;)

Attachments

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
seems suspiciously like it may be his body double who does all the dirty work on the show.............

Sykee

Cherished Member
Media
I'm dying to see the rest of the uncensored episodes but they haven't aired the rest of them in the UK and I have no idea when they're going to, seeing as they've started showing Ramsay's Costa del Nightmares.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Every ep we get a scene of him dropping his pants and jumping in the shower. He showers, we get it! Or he will get into his speedos to go for a swim, even when he only intends to stand there and say its a dirty pool - and then NOT get in! Its a little much haha...

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Every ep we get a scene of him dropping his pants and jumping in the shower. He showers, we get it! Or he will get into his speedos to go for a swim, even when he only intends to stand there and say its a dirty pool - and then NOT get in! Its a little much haha...

Agreed. Spot on. I think Gordy's a bit of an exhibitionist.

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, those are "reality" shows. :rolleyes:

I think that there are ways of communicating to people. People can respect people. And because someone "sucks" at something...doesn't mean that they aren't able to do things. People have learning curves. You can treat people with respect.

Exactly, If that cock sucker talked to me that way I'd fuck him in the ass right on the show. Not about sex, about power, like when a dominant chimp fucks his suboordinate in the ass. Body guaurds or no i'd still rearrange his face. I saw the episode where the guy got in his face and the two fat sunglasses wearing thugs in black suits bowed up to the guy. THAT WOULDN'T HAVE STOPPED ME I've taken on three guys before and would again. Especially one big pussy whose only talent is to criticize in the absolute worst way.

I've raised 5 kids and I tell you most have done some pretty bone headed shit. I never yelled and demeened them. I was raised like that and it never did anything to correct my behaviour except piss me off because I hated the disrespect.I tried to discuss things rationally. I've only come down on coworkers for being lazy, or the 250lb dude thta says he can't do something that I could do at 150lbs. When teaching someone to do something there are better ways. I don't care if it is a competition.

I bet he doesn't yell at the prisoners he teaches that way!

Last edited:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know, it's the Daily Mail, butt... Looks nice. Round, firm, muscular. If only Gordo had turned around.

Kicking butt! Gordon Ramsay strips totally NAKED and cheekily presses his buttocks against shower door as he soaps up on Hotel Hell... before having a RAGING fight with B&B manager

4028692300000578-0-image-a-60_1494414509798.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...msay-presses-buttocks-against-glass-door.html

(More images at link.)

writertype

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I would bet money that he's got a big one
I used to go to the same gym. Gordon does indeed have a big dick and is not shy about showing it off. I remember talking to himone day in the changing rooms. I was sitting down and he was standing in front of me, facing me as he towelled his back. This made his dick swing from side to side, almost in my face. I'm pretty sure he knew I was enjoying the experience!

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to go to the same gym. Gordon does indeed have a big dick and is not shy about showing it off. I remember talking to himone day in the changing rooms. I was sitting down and he was standing in front of me, facing me as he towelled his back. This made his dick swing from side to side, almost in my face. I'm pretty sure he knew I was enjoying the experience!
:Duncut? blond pubes? details!;)