DirkVA
Admired Member
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2022
- Posts
- 534
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 921
- Points
- 138
- Location
- Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
So beauty is boring?He is a beautiful man but to me his videos are a little boring
So beauty is boring?He is a beautiful man but to me his videos are a little boring
Grag is also a champion kisser!That big ass and limp dick combo is so slutty and hot.
He has a gorgeous boyfriend, vacations at places like Provincetown, etc. Fucks and is fucked by guys all the time. Gay enough for me!Someone can have a gf and still be bisexual. What actual proof is there this is his gf? Or that he's straight. I don't just believe things based on single photos. That's ridiculous
Also he literally has videos topping guys (with a hard dick), what do you mean "doesn't get hard"? The way ya'll just say/believe anything on the internet is so bizarre. smh
He has a gorgeous boyfriend, vacations at places like Provincetown, etc. Fucks and is fucked by guys all the time. Gay enough for me!
He's all over Instagram with him.What is his hot boyfreind? I thought he is single?
That groove under the ass near the tailbone is called the pilonidal dimple. He just has a particularly hairy one that makes it look like a hole!Two holes?
Do you have a link to that vid?Perfect blow-dry !
View attachment 233752691
PostDo you have a link to that vid?
Not worth subscribing to, no matter how low he cuts his monthly rate. That gets you nothing but 5-second tease videos and non-stop emails from him asking you to cough up more cash. He's relentless about it, and, from my limited engagement with him on the subject, he really relishes that snooty attitude of being a sought after "content creator." FGS.PPV, his OF is awful now.
I don't know anything about him as a person, but it's so disappointing because his OF used to be worth the price. He's probably one of the people I've subbed to the most before he became solely a PPV account and dishonest about it.Not worth subscribing to, no matter how low he cuts his monthly rate. That gets you nothing but 5-second tease videos and non-stop emails from him asking you to cough up more cash. He's relentless about it, and, from my limited engagement with him on the subject, he really relishes that snooty attitude of being a sought after "content creator." FGS.
100% his content was really good and his page was worth it. I used to subscribed to him month after month. In general, I much prefer creators who, if they do ppv, then they release after a month or two rather than never. That way we, the subscribers get content consistently. And the creator gets the subscribers to stay subscribed every month rather than getting subscribers who cancel after 1 month. Because I totally understand the creators. Their content gets stolen and leaked everywhere after they put money, time and effort into it abd it frustrating.I don't know anything about him as a person, but it's so disappointing because his OF used to be worth the price. He's probably one of the people I've subbed to the most before he became solely a PPV account and dishonest about it.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.