Greetings

CalifDream

Just Browsing
Media
Hello, I accidentally found this site a while back and have been reading threads for a few days. I decided to join because I have been impressed by the bare honesty that appears to exist here, and the friendly nature of the posts. More later...

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Calif, Alex is great, but also a goof sometimes. The whole array of men on here is just awesome. Not me, of course, but everyone else. This is a smart bunch. I don't weigh in too often because I'm not smart. :smile: Too much masturbation, probably...

CalifDream

Just Browsing
Media
What brings me here? I'ts kind of complicated. As most of you know, we live in a wierd society where it is fine to discuss blood and gore and general inhumanity among people, but it is SO taboo to discuss penises, let alone penis size. Hell, you can feel people cringe when the subject is even inferred! Why the hell are people (especially men) so intimidated by the subject of penis size? Easy! It seems most men, even the really big guys, don't think they have enough and think they need more. It is embarrasing to admit, but I am also one who is "penisphobic".

In my early teens I figured out that I am bigger than most guys, as I hang well in the locker room, but was (and still am) embarrassed when I see other guys look at my penis. My flacid penis does not increase greatly in size when erect, so my 7.5 inches seems bigger.

I started sleeping with men in my early 20s and realized that I am on the high side of average, and I like big penises much better that small or average penises. I have been in a monogamous relationship for thirteen years. My partner has a thick 9 inches and keeps me very satisfied.

So, to answer your question as to what brings me here. I read some of the threads for a couple days and was impressed by how free and easy people discuss penis size and penises in general. I really want to get over my penisphobia, so I thought this is a good place to start. Going to a shrink over something like this would, in my opinion, be stupid.

Summer is coming, and California has some great nude beaches. It would be really cool if I could run around naked and not feel so self conscious. I know it is all in my head and I hate it. So hopefully if I'm around people who do not have hangups about penises, it will rub off on me. That's why I'm here.