Group camming on skype

D

deleted490601

1) Someone in the group has to have Skype premium .. about $8 a month.. I am one of those people...lol

2) EVERYONE else in the group, must have 5.0 or higher skype, and a computer. If you are camming on an iPhone, great, but it wont work in a skype group.

3) If you satisfy condition #2, and wanna compare and wank cocks in a group, add me on skype, (cam2cam_wank) and mention group cam.

Josh

D

deleted490601

1) Someone in the group has to have Skype premium .. about $8 a month.. I am one of those people...lol

2) EVERYONE else in the group, must have 5.0 or higher skype, and a computer. If you are camming on an iPhone, great, but it wont work in a skype group.

3) If you satisfy condition #2, and wanna compare and wank cocks in a group, add me on skype, (cam2cam_wank) and mention group cam.

Josh

bump

D

deleted490601

Josh

online now.. cam2cam_wank . lets do it

D

deleted490601

Josh

BUMP - PLEASE check your skype version under Help|About Skype, its gotta be 5.0 or higher for the group cam to work...:biggrin1:

D

deleted490601

Josh

Please read the above, if u have 5.0 or higher skype, i am online now for group camming!