Group hug?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay...I think a lot of us get upset and get in heated debates and some of us get a little riled up and sometimes even mean...so I'm starting this thread for anyone who wants to hug someone else...and be all public about it...GROUP HUG? (why do I feel like a hippie all of a sudden :wink:)

I'll start...

I :hug: Patrick28 because he's a good friend to me here... :biggrin1:

P.S...if you don't want to hug anyone, then go to another thread, no negative comments allowed.

<3<3<3

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I give Stormy,Luka,Naked Wally,throbby,Spoiled Princess,ohmygodiswhatdeysay,elegant20,dreamer20 and Nubian hugs because I haven't spoken to some of them in a long while.

I also give a hug :hug: & a kiss:kiss: and a :blowjob: to Drifterwood jjkrkwood,Kotch,HellskitchenmanNYC, Edmouse,eddyabs,biguy2738,VinylBoy,Bbucko,8060,
Dgirl,FlameBoy,Yorkie,manban,Hellboy00,BigBull,Nick8 Massivepkgo Chuck,Mark London,StanMarsh14,Patchos,Oldman9x7
AlteredEgo & hubby,Basque9,Chicagosam and Tripod and many others a hug because they're too far away to come visit me and I miss them bunches!
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been praised for my expert hugging abilities on multiple occasions...so anyone who wants some arm candy, get over here! :)

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, there's only 1 place that this can possibly go.

I'll go get my bongos and buy a bunch of Ron Paul stickers. Can somebody stop at the store and pick me up some Doritos and and a tie-dye bandanna?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Special Hugs to the people who have been kind with me, who have loved me, who have made me laugh beyond reason these are ukbbdenise,beretta8, ricky64,hootie,mr snakey,vinylboy,nudeyorker,hockeyguy,Xcuze and of course all you good people i interact with.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Aww, that's so nice of you! :redface:

Obviously, I'm gonna hug Miss_Fleur back, and not just for the cheap bodily contact. :wink: She's a beautiful lady with a beautiful soul.

I'll also pass out some hugs to to my friends Praying_Mantis because she is the all-around coolness, Lee_M because she keeps me laughing and we help each other out (not like that, ya pervs!).

I'd also like to give chrissymgreen a hug (or at least a high five) for being a no bullshit person and never failing to crack me up. While we've never really corresponded, I am certainly a fan. Ditto that on FemaleLgcocklover.

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would give a hug to the sweet guys; Joll, Clarkkent2583, X704, Diesel418, Eastusa, Billy1980...just to name a few :)

Hugs to all the cool girls too

and a hug to my special friend who gives great hugs..you know who you are :)

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would give a hug to the sweet guys; Joll, Clarkkent2583, X704, Diesel418, Eastusa, Billy1980...just to name a few :)

Hugs to all the cool girls too

and a hug to my special friend who gives great hugs..you know who you are :)
:eek: Awww I'm flattered you'd wanna hug me. :redface: It's been a while since I've hugged a woman with huge boobs. Make sure it's cold I want to feel headlights when I hug you :biggrin1:

billy1980

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I want to give a hug to seaside because she is always nice to me and makes me happy when i am sad (even if she doesn't know it).