Group hug?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd also like to give chrissymgreen a hug (or at least a high five) for being a no bullshit person and never failing to crack me up. While we've never really corresponded, I am certainly a fan. Ditto that on FemaleLgcocklover.

Thanks P28, and right back atcha.

I would like to hug all the real women; I think we have an interesting group. And a number of the men; there are some real gems here.
I'd especially like to hug Calboner. That man is delish and brilliant.

Last edited:

Only just spotted this...

Special hug to: Seaside

Hugz (or mebbe handshakes/high-fives for the chaps if they prefer) to: Flamey/Jamie, the Kotch/SP/Patch trio, the Pieterjoke :p, Nubz, BF, Mikayla, Luka, Disco, lemo, x, *thinks*.

Ummm, also: Chungster, Luvvinit, bloodymuppet haha, Rubes, Nick8, SK, KdG, El_Duderino (well, not a hug man - just a slap on the back dude, heheh), Nige, JBT (AWOL?), + Dodger since he's easy :p, and Pip.

Special runner-up hug: Mitchy, heheh.

Many others too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

One small hug from Concupisys...one giant hug back from LPSG! ;)

(Did that work or was it too cheesy? hehehe)

Feel like it's time for another one. :biggrin1:
This goes out to:

Luka, Dante, Hctib, Seaside, Chungz, Tones, Loner, HH, Michael, Sarah, Flamey, JF, Dom, Mattxxx, Kuri, Jase, Disco, X704, Enid and Patch. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

^^ LOL! Haven't seen anyone do that for ages. :p (Apart from Luka)

^^ LOL! EVEN me? hehehe.

Why, thank you. :wink::biggrin1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I'm in a touchy-feely mood. Anyone who wants a hug can have one! (Yes, I am even willing to hug you joll! :tongue:)

A hug for you with manly back slapping of course ^, kiss for Submissivegirl, mandee and Rubensque and Tiny Princess, now Lafemme, well I ain't saying..:rolleyes: but its nice.

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread has made me cry....just a little. I`m kinda all emotional today, idk what the fuck is going on with me.
Maybe it`s some of the names I don`t see any more, or the fact that Joll is a doll!:)
Well, I wanna hug you all, not because i`m the best person in the world, I`d say more because I`m not the worst.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^ LOL! EVEN me? hehehe.

Why, thank you. :wink::biggrin1:

You're welcome! :biggrin1:

A hug for you with manly back slapping of course ^, kiss for Submissivegirl, mandee and Rubensque and Tiny Princess, now Lafemme, well I ain't saying..:rolleyes:

Back-slapping is a necessity, of course! Go easy Tardis, we don't want all the ladies overpowered by your kissing technique. :cool: