Growers

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
I'd have to say he was a drunk streaking European soccer fan!
Lol, if I had his half-inch I think I'd avoid showing it off in huge public
arenas like Euro soccer. And he's made the internet. He's either very
brave or couldn't give a stuff (pissed, as you say) or both..and cold. :biggrin1:
Perhaps George Costanza's (Seinfield) immortal expression - "It's shrinkage!" - applies. As a side note to a few (lots) of other threads on LPSG Rachel tells George's girlfriend about his "shrinkage" and she leaves.
Now what does that say, at least in Seinfield, about womens' reaction to a small cock? :redface:
And George may have a grower. Maybe a good 7"-plus.

Last edited:

I think I have you all beat! 1-2 inch -> 8 inch.. bam!

yomrwhite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i go from like 3-4 inches long by 4 inches around flaccid
to
6.5-7 inches by 5 around hard

its basically as close to low grower range as you can get (doubling up), but i definitely am not a shower

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love it. It's small and tucked out of the way when I don't need it (just over an inch), but it gets to be just above 6" when I'm totally hard, which is totally reasonable. The process of becoming hard feels so wonderful, and I'm always happy I get to feel so much of it!

Mine too. It gets me zero points unless I get a boner.

My favorite guy to mess around with has an incredilbly small softy but grows long with a nice thickness, at least 8", when stimulated. I LOVE having a guy like that in my mouth. The first time, I was thinking he was just average, but 5 seconds into it realized I had a whopper on my hands. That was a great feeling. He loved my technique, too. I don't think he'd met too many people who could swallow him, almost like his cock was made to fit my throat.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Bingo...exactly my stretch. I would rather it be 6 to 9.5 but it is what it is.

I don't like it either but nothing I can do about it. Never enjoyed public showers for this reason. 3.5-4 to 8.5 to 9.5 depending on the level of excitemeis quite a stretch but it is what it is.
I'm around 4.5" soft, and 9.5" erect so around 100% growth for me.

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In reality though aren't we all growers?
OR
are there dudes that don't realy gain inches and just harden up keeping the same or close to same length?

Below is me at my smallest ( we all tend to varie on soft size dependent on weather/mood I think)

image.jpeg

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In reality though aren't we all growers?
OR
are there dudes that don't realy gain inches and just harden up keeping the same or close to same length?

Below is me at my smallest ( we all tend to varie on soft size dependent on weather/mood I think)

View attachment 501379
Damn Marky no matter soft or hard that is one huge dick!

Reactions: Markym01