Growing Old Gracefully???

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Samantha on Sex And The City had the same problem. 'No man wants to fuck Grandma's pussy'.

Personally, I'd rather not be with a person who only looks at outward appearances. Getting older it what I think makes us judge less of each other. Its going to happen to all of us IF WE ARE LUCKY enough to get there. Look, when youre not having birthdays anymore, then YOURE REALLY HAVING A BAD DAY . grey is a colour, and age is a number. who cares.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Growing old is a pain, but it beats the alternative.

Age is a number, and mine is unlisted!

I think I actually look better at 44 than I did when I was younger, although I'd like to have the slimness - except for one place - that I had when I was in my late teens and younger. And actually, I'm not sure I've found a gray hair yet! I think I may have a few on my head, but not very many and have to look very closely to see them, and no gray pubes at all. Most people think I look a lot younger than my age. This is great now, but was not so good when I was 18 and looked like I was about 11 or 12! :eek:

I feel like my body and my mind are different ages. My mind is still like I'm in my early twenties or something, and my body says "You want to do WHAT???!!!" My body aged a lot in the space of about 4 months between March and June 2003 - two surgeries and a life-threatening illness will do that to you. My mind changed somewhat after that as well, but it is not as obvious.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Grey hair. What is the big deal?

That is what growing older can do.

Complaining about grey hair is a lot like some person complaining about inheritance tax. It you do not get anything you do not have to pay taxes. Growing older also has it's rewards.

So does inheriting money.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in my 60s and growing old gracefrully meant that at 40 taking a good look at myself and realizing that my gut was hanging way over my belt, I was overweight and had high blood pressure and cholesterol. So for the last 20 years or so I have been working out at a gym to keep my weight under control and to bring down my blood pressure and cholesterol numbers. My doctor, at my last annual check up has said that my weight, blood pressure and cholesterol numbers were excellent, right where they should be.

Oh, I was also told by the guy that has cut my hair for the last 30 years that grey hair, of which I have some, goes with the area of getting older and was willing to dye it if I feel the need though he felt I looked good with with the full head of hair that is greying at the temples.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I turned white early. Chest hair is going 50-50. I found one white hair on my left nut. Now I know what they mean by GOING SOUTH!Eyebrows still dark though

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 51, I've got lots of gray in my beard, particularly the chin. Scalp hair is salt-n-pepper on the sides.

No gray pubes or body hair that I can find. Yet.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My hair ranges from near silver on my head to salt and pepper in my beard/moustache and on my chest. Belly and pubic hair have remained dark brown....why this is the case, I certainly don't know...possibly genetic.

I have maintained a strict regimen of daily exercise and careful diet for 40 years (since age 35). I am not attempting to stay young forever ; rather, I am merely staving off the inroads of aging! LOL

Reactions: Allan S.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi People,

Took a pic recently which made my pubic hair look a little bit grey!!!

(SORRY ALLANDO, NO NUDE PICS OUTSIDE OF THE GALLERY)

Can I just say that they are far from grey....I'm only 30, not ready for grey hair yet, it was the light!

It kinda got me thinkin about what the hell happens if and when you find your first grey pube!!!

Shave it all off I say...keeping it (or dying it!) would be kinda like having a pubic combover!!!

Thoughts??

It's all in how you look at it. I am NOT growing old gracefully. Instead I am becoming more "chronologically gifted." :wink:

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
getting old is not for sissys. i hate that i'm getting old there is nothing good or nice about it. i'm fighting old age every step of the way every day of my life with all the ammo that i've got but, i'm going to lose anyway.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
getting old is not for sissys. i hate that i'm getting old there is nothing good or nice about it. i'm fighting old age every step of the way every day of my life with all the ammo that i've got but, i'm going to lose anyway.

Yeah, but we're going down fighting!

Of course I find the odd gray pube and head hair. If I don't want them, I either pull them out or shave the whole lot. I know they'll be coming back so I don't really get too upset.

And as one of the other posters said, when I've finally worked my down into someones crotch, I honestly am NOT looking at the color of their pubic hair. I'm alot more interested in whether they know got the knowledge to be a good lover than I am if they got gray.

Its all sexy. Just depends on what you're willing to let go of.

like2playwbd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting to see what the ladies think...I'd potentially be horrified if I were to go down and discover a big grey bush (well, bush of any sort i guess, but grey would be bbaaaaaddd lol!)

:biggrin1: LOL, just about spilt my coffee!:biggrin1: