Growth Spurt

mn7incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so this is really strange for me. Been married for about 3 1/2 years now and hadn't really measured myself since just before getting married, around age 27 and now 30. The strange part is that in the time that I have been married i have gained an extra 1/2 inch in lenght bringing me to 7.6 inches.
Now from what I understand a male can hit puberty as early as 9 years old and can keep going utnil 25 years of age. What makes this even stranger is that that is the only thing that changed and I did not use any alternative growth methods either, i.e. pumps, pills, etc. Height and wieght were unaffected by this as well,

Has anyone heard of anything like this happening before?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, so this is really strange for me. Been married for about 3 1/2 years now and hadn't really measured myself since just before getting married, around age 27 and now 30. The strange part is that in the time that I have been married i have gained an extra 1/2 inch in lenght bringing me to 7.6 inches.
Now from what I understand a male can hit puberty as early as 9 years old and can keep going utnil 25 years of age. What makes this even stranger is that that is the only thing that changed and I did not use any alternative growth methods either, i.e. pumps, pills, etc. Height and wieght were unaffected by this as well,

Has anyone heard of anything like this happening before?
Yes in the last 365 day I gained 3/8" length and 3/8" on my girth.

big_bucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm almost certain that mine is getting bigger, girth wise especially. I didn't think it was possible.

aproud1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just added to a post about this very topic. Having new partners after separating, I kept haring from partners that my cock was big. When I got married I was between 5-6 inches. Hadn't measured in YEARS, but one guy I was bigger than said he was 7.5. So I was shocked to see I was nearly 9. It grew in my late 20s, subtle so I didn't notice

mn7incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not lost any wieght at all, but I did start working out more at the gym. Increased testosterone, perhaps?

My frequency of having sex majorly reduced after the birth of my son, now 2 years old.

Just had a physical with my doctor and he said that even though I'm now 30 years old, "Not to worry. Is perfectly normal to continually gain penis size." Never heard that before.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It seemed like I gained a little girth in my late 20's, which coincided with a period when I started having a lot more sex. I don't know if the two are correlated in any way, however. The length has stayed pretty much the same since my late teens.