Gustavo, BB Spain

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I assume BB means Big Brother? Do they actually show him nude on tv?

There are "nude" versions of Big Brother around the globe, most famous recently was Australia and the big dicked Jamie who is also mentioned on this site.

It's amazing how American's are so prudish about these things. My first trip to Milano was a shocking television experience. Lesbian dating services on right after the news, boobs on every channel. Sex, or something just short of sex seems to be everywhere on the television airwaves in the rest of the world.

25cm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This guy died on the road the last year. He became a stripper after big brother. Before, he was boxer, i think.
Here are some links to the same article about Gustavo's death. It is in Spanish. I don't know if the links will work or if you (all?) will understand the articles. Basically, instead of using the underground tunnel to go from the train he'd just exited to the cafeteria in the station, he and a woman simply walked over the train tracks and didn't look to see if there was a train coming, which there was. What a shame.

ELPAIS.com - Gustavo, concursante de la cuarta edición de 'Gran Hermano', muere arrollado por un tren - Gente y TV

[SIZE=-1]www.elpais.com/.../cuarta/edicion/GranHermano/muere/arrollado/tren/elpporgen/20060630elpepuage_2/Tes-66k-20Mar2007-[/SIZE]

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Here are some links to the same article about Gustavo's death. It is in Spanish. I don't know if the links will work or if you (all?) will understand the articles. Basically, instead of using the underground tunnel to go from the train he'd just exited to the cafeteria in the station, he and a woman simply walked over the train tracks and didn't look to see if there was a train coming, which there was. What a shame.

ELPAIS.com - Gustavo, concursante de la cuarta edición de 'Gran Hermano', muere arrollado por un tren - Gente y TV

[SIZE=-1]www.elpais.com/.../cuarta/edicion/GranHermano/muere/arrollado/tren/elpporgen/20060630elpepuage_2/Tes-66k-20Mar2007-[/SIZE]

Right!. I was wrong, sorry.

jogarcia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way ....this is an update on this guy Gustavo from Spain. He won the Big Brother competition over there and then started making lots of money as a male stripper. One day, crossing a railroad track (I suppose he was trying to catch a train) he and the girl with him were run down by the train. What a horrible way to go.