Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry guys, but I have to disagree. He is a lucky man. A) he's rid of the smelly appendage. B) He's rid of the smelly appendage, I mean, Madonna and C) he now looks a hell of a lot better. You can pontificate all you like, but foreskins are just plain gross. God had to have been drunk as a lord when he invented them.
i thought penis was -also- an escretory organ, so why does it have to smell of soap?!

jcmiles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry guys, but i have to disagree. He is a lucky man. A) he's rid of the smelly appendage. B) he's rid of the smelly appendage, i mean, madonna and c) he now looks a hell of a lot better. You can pontificate all you like, but foreskins are just plain gross. God had to have been drunk as a lord when he invented them.

your an asshole. Madonna a dumb bitch. And guy ritchie is weak

m57082

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys your all missing the point he got cut then got payed big money...they had no prenup...full division of her $500 million dollar furtune...most guys would get cut for that and if they stayed together then there would have been no difference

S

SirConcis

Guy Ritchie was already rich. If he accepted to get circumcised for her, it is his decision. I have no problem with that. For all we know, he wanted it done anyways but never had the guts to get it done.

Madonna used to be "normal" and quite provicative to break down taboos (such as her books). Now, like other famous people, she got involved in some religion and no longer leads normal life. Sad for her.

S

SirConcis

A make who chooses (or accepts) to get cut as adult is even hotter. If I met him, I would know I have something in common with him (and Richard Branson who also got the snip as adult but due to phimosis).

m57082

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we could also be forgetting the guy may have gotten cut to look like his son. The old "like father like son"

so there were no issues if his son ever asked