Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
If you think you have three or more testicles, get thoroughly checked by a urologist. You want to make sure you don't have a cyst or tumor.
There was a guy from Italy that was supposed to be twins but something didn't happen. He had three legs, 4 testicles, and 2 large fully functioning dicks. PT Barnum had him in his show.

Reactions: Milkdudd

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you think you have three or more testicles, get thoroughly checked by a urologist. You want to make sure you don't have a cyst or tumor.
There was a guy from Italy that was supposed to be twins but something didn't happen. He had three legs, 4 testicles, and 2 large fully functioning dicks. PT Barnum had him in his show.

Thank you for the concern, but I was asking only out of curiosity.
My body is doing well.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read that in the early days of vasectomy some guy got his wife pregnant after the op and it turned out he had three testicles, but dr only tied off two ducts.

After a vacestomy you have to have your sperm count checked. Thisbis the safety valve for a vacestomy! You have to have it done . If you dont you will get a girl pregnant. Just like my sixty five year old uncle.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I think this is extremely unlikely. Of course its possible, but the possibility would probably result in a non-functional testicle, and certainly wouldn't be missed by a doctor perform a vasectomy.

When human genetics result in an extra anything, that anything is typically not functional and only a fraction of what it would normally be. For example, I've never heard of a woman with three tits, I've seen the fakes online but have never seen a legit third tit. What you can see frequently are third nipples, in fact a lot of people have them and don't even realize that is what they are. A third nipple is really just a mole that falls on the vertical line of the nipple of is under the arm, also inline. They aren't functional and barely resemble the actual thing. This is the same type of thing you would get with a third testicle in almost all cases.

A third testicle would probably have such a negative impact on a pubescent persons ability to walk that it would be impossible to hide, never mind a doctor "missing" it during an examination.

After writing this I looked up the condition. It's called polyorchidism, pretty name for an ugly condition. It's extremely rare, and when it does occur it is even more rare that the testicle is functional.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine, dated an otherwise normal man, but he had 3 testicles.
My friend said he "came" an unusually large volume of sperm.
Doesn't sound sexy to me, just kind of weird.

Reactions: jjsjr

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wow... I never thought of that as a thing, but it certainly makes sense.

Aviator boy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My younger bother was killed in a motorcycle accident in his '20s. He was newly married and they were expecting their first child. I never knew this about him until after his death .... according to his widowed wife, he had three testicles. Thats the only case I've heard about. I was also born with a defect...congenital penile curvature ...received correction surgery at 27 years old (Nesbit Procedure). makes me wonder about my two older brothers..hmm.

Reactions: opticaldischarge

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My younger bother was killed in a motorcycle accident in his '20s. He was newly married and they were expecting their first child. I never knew this about him until after his death .... according to his widowed wife, he had three testicles. Thats the only case I've heard about. I was also born with a defect...congenital penile curvature ...received correction surgery at 27 years old (Nesbit Procedure). makes me wonder about my two older brothers..hmm.

Thank you for sharing that.
I'm very sorry for your loss.

SuperGrower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just call me “E.T.”... as I have three.

My third is very tiny, though, and it is like an offshoot of my right nut. I remember finding it the first time that I ever did a self exam and being concerned. I waited a bit to see if it ever changed and it has not changed in decades.

Reactions: AndrewCr and jjsjr

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

My third is very tiny, though, and it is like an offshoot of my right nut. I remember finding it the first time that I ever did a self exam and being concerned. I waited a bit to see if it ever changed and it has not changed in decades.

Wow. Thank you for responding!
I wonder how rare you are.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

This doesn't make much sense. A person wouldn't know if they "came" an unusually large volume of sperm unless they were getting a sperm count. They might have a large volume of semen, but the testicles are not related to the amount of semen being produced. The testicle only produce sperm.

There are other conditions that might explain why someone might think someone has three testicles. A tumor is the easy answer. A hernia might give the appearance, though someone experiencing a hernia likely isn't having sex. A varicocele, which is something I have, can cause more of a mass in the scrotum, though it used to be called "sack of worms" for a reason. Sometimes people just have benign lumps, just because one appears in the scrotum doesn't mean its a testicle.

None of these have anything to do with the amount of semen or sperm (these are different things) being produced, though.

Reactions: JockFull and jjsjr

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

If its an "offshoot" of another testicle then its not another testicle. It's either an abnormally formed testicle, or a growth of another sort, such as a tumor. You could also have epididymitis, which is an inflammation of the structures at the back of the testicles. Other conditions like hernias, varicocele could give the same impression.