canadian88

Legendary Member
Media
Lana is a god.

Celebrity worship just makes me cringe

tenor.gif

His celeb worship is so bizarre

https://twitter.com/rambunctiousgus/status/1314014610366717955?s=20

and the fact that he is attacking his supporters just because they're not keen on lana's face mask. I will never understand how people worship celebrities like they're gods.
I just saw one of his comments basically bragging about blocking a fan. The fan just pointed out her mask doesn't work. Didn't say anything extra.

I guess he's an asshole after all.

I understand what it's like to really like a celebrity (I have one I like too, but I won't say who, but she's more along the lines of Angelina Jolie, but older and an even better person). But if I saw the celeb I like wearing a mask like that, it would be a facepalm moment and I would even question my fandom.

Luckily, the one I like has supported all the causes I do (gay rights, BLM, environment, wearing masks,etc.).

Anyway, Gus needs to see reality. That mask is idiotic.

But you know, I think the celeb a person likes says something about the person who likes them. I noticed all the Kim Kardashian fans are vapid, superficial bitches. All the Christina Aguilera fans are cunts. All the Britney fans tend to be fucking crazy. The Paris Hilton fans I have known are also vapid, superficial bitches. The Beyonce fans have a deluded complex. The Mariah fans are even fucking crazier than the Britney ones. I don't mean people who like Mariah in general and think she's one of the greatest singers of all time (I like her too and I will be the first to say she was the best singer in her prime). I mean her crazy fucking fans who froth at the mouth unless you worship Mariah.

I guess Lana fans are assholes.