Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I have a slight locker room problem

I normally j.o. 2-3 times a day, but since I moved back home and started working 9-5 at my internship im lucky if I can find some time once a day to do it.

Unfortunately when I go to the gym since I haven't blown all day I got... well... surprise boners. I have no problem being naked in the locker room and some of you might be like "whatever its a boner everyone gets them" but I still feel weird about it.

Suggestions? I cant j.o. in the lockeroom bathroom, thats just too obvious

Reactions: MrGumbyman

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What about the gym shower? (the place I go has curtains, so you have "privacy"...just be remember to stifle your...."groans")

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Suggestions? I cant j.o. in the lockeroom bathroom, thats just too obvious

I recommend a shower before you work out. If you get hard, just make an announcement: "Guys. I really need to bust. Can anybody help me out?"

Somebody is bound to feel generous, or at least empathic. It's like spotting you on weights. There is not a guy in this world who doesn't know what it is to get hard, for no reason, or to need to bust a nut, for no reason except to bust that goddamned nut.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is always the toilet stalls as well...

tho I have noticed- be careful of the lighting- (it can inadvertantly create some very telling 'shadows' that to most men are absolutely identifiable....)

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If you pop a boner, don't think about your boner. try to remember what you still have to do that do, like stuff for college etc. Your boner will go away eventually.
Or try to bust a nut before going too gym. And if you pop a boner, that isn't a huge deal, guys know that it can happen. Just don't make it too obvious by showing off or so.
And DON'T wank in gym.
Good luck

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At least 5 days a week I drop a load in the gym shower. I'm pretty sure im not the only one doing it either.

What gym do you go to? I'll know to watch my step..:tongue:

Like boners here, there and everywhere they come and go... enjoy they fact that you can still get them as some can't

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah i wear some under armor boxer briefs which helps while im working out but its the showers. I found a bathroom down the hall that looks kinda deserted which I could probably wank in before I head to the locker room - might be my only option.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I would think that naturally "loaded" dicks are going to just sometimes be uncontrollably hard. Penises get hard, fact of life.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever, it's cum, everyone produces it

That's gross. That's not cool to leave sticky stuff in the showers.

Wait until you are home.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Just a boner. Everybody gets those."

Also, probably a good idea to wear those shower clogs. No telling how long it's been since the floors have been properly cleaned. Besides, aren't they non-slip-and-fall?

D

deleted300444

You need to join a full service gym. Boner up and dump a load, who cares.