Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Today after I finished working out I went to the showers at my gym. I am not modest and walked with my towel over my shoulder. I got into the shower stall and started showering. A guy that was changing came into the shower area fully clothed and looked at me. He then left and came back 1 minute later and started showering. I didn't think much about it until he started moaning. I looked over and he was jerking off. I was done showering and dried off and then walked out of the shower and told him to enjoy the rest of his shower. Has this happened to anyone else before? Any recommendations? I really don't care if someone watches me but not interested in having them moan and jerk off watching me.

Jake08081234

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Over the years, I ve glanced over in gym showers and seen a few guys in various states of hard-ness while peaking at me. If the dude is a stud, it caused me to grow without stroking. Eventually this has led to both of us being totally wooded out.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I appreciate an erection can happen in a gym shower situation. I not long ago saw a dude get one (full duck-ready bone) and he handled it perfectly in my opinion. He proceeded like he did not have one.

I never have had anything but a modest chub.

One should not “encourage” arousal in any inappropriate place.

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only time I was ever cruised at a gym, I was already in the shower. A guy came in to the locker room, the shower curtain was not closed. He kind of hung in the locker room until I was out of the shower and drying off. Needless to say I was fluffed a bit. He talked about working out, but when I was finished drying, he grabbed his crotch and said that he needed to exercise that. I was too shy to do anything about it, so I dressed and left. I found out a couple of years later, he was positive and sick and going to die from aids.

Jake08081234

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I few guys have gotten erect while i'm in the shower. I personally like to look but guys who cruise hard are annoying. I did have a guy steal my hat and probably the same guy asked to buy my t-shirt outside the gym
I agree, trolling cruise guys are annoying....and have u noticed their bodies usually look like the only time they spend at the gym is in the locker rooms?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today after I finished working out I went to the showers at my gym. I am not modest and walked with my towel over my shoulder. I got into the shower stall and started showering. A guy that was changing came into the shower area fully clothed and looked at me. He then left and came back 1 minute later and started showering. I didn't think much about it until he started moaning. I looked over and he was jerking off. I was done showering and dried off and then walked out of the shower and told him to enjoy the rest of his shower. Has this happened to anyone else before? Any recommendations? I really don't care if someone watches me but not interested in having them moan and jerk off watching me.
Mate you got a great body and a hot cock, complete with a nice bush so treat it as a compliment.
Never experienced a guy doing that in front of me ever though, so, count yourself really complimented... now if he'd offered to give you a blow job (and I would be really happy to oblige) that might have been different..., but hey mate, really nice man stuff!

Reactions: Texart

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I appreciate an erection can happen in a gym shower situation. I not long ago saw a dude get one (full duck-ready bone) and he handled it perfectly in my opinion. He proceeded like he did not have one.

That’s also what I do when I get an erection in a public shower, and it’s the only correct way to deal with it.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That’s also what I do when I get an erection in a public shower, and it’s the only correct way to deal with it.

Evasive action calls attention to it. I regard a dude with a hard penis who is doing nothing to encourage it as just a man having a poorly timed event. If he was that way every time I saw him AND was not doing anything to encourage it, I’d assume he had issues to work through. My uninformed self woukd conclude: Either he has a strong naked = hard automatic response (a presumption I am more likely to bestown on a younger man) or more likely he is gay (either known to him yet or not) and has not yet mastered / contextualixed non-sexual nudity.

Either of the three scenarios if he is not doing anything to encourage his hard dick, I would be unoffended.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had a few guys try to "cruise" me in the showers. I've mostly just ignored them and that tends to cool them off if you don't give them attention. On a couple occasions when I was also interested in them, I jacked off watching them watching me.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I agree, trolling cruise guys are annoying....and have u noticed their bodies usually look like the only time they spend at the gym is in the locker rooms?

Yes -- clearly the only muscles they're exercising are their eye muscles. (Ironically, if these guys spent their gym time actually working out instead of just "showering" at length, they might stand a much better chance of actually snagging someone's interest ...)

Yes -- clearly the only muscles they're exercising are their eye muscles. (Ironically, if these guys spent their gym time actually working out instead of just "showering" at length, they might stand a much better chance of actually snagging someone's interest ...)
I've seen many guys get to the gym same time as me and strip and go straight for the showers. After my 90 minute workout they are still in the showers. I enjoy teasing them.

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I enjoy looking and being seen naked in the locker room/showers.

However, if a guy is masturbating near me in such an inappropriate place I make haste and leave.

I wish not be be thrown out of the pool/fitness center.

But if it were in an appropriate place.....

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last week as I was finishing my shower started to dry off standing outside the shower. This guy (who I might add is in decent shape and very nice looking). Comes out of the urinal toilet area and immediately starts to stare at my limp dick. Mind you I have been seriously working out with weights for the past 8 months. However, I haven't been able to lose my belly fat and love handles yet other wise I'm fairly muscular. He continues to walk on past and keeps turning his head back to look at my dick. Finally before he goes out of the locker room he takes one more look back at my dick. I wasn't offended in fact I started once to say why don't you just come and get you a mouth full. But that wasn't the time or the place for that. I generally will walk around in the locker room without my towel around me since I'm trying to get ready for work. I'm usually the only one in the locker room at that time of the morning anyway. I have had one or two of the gym employees on different occasions stand out side my shower and look in. That didn't offend me either. They usually just smile and tell me to have a good day as I'm leaving the gym for the day.