Gyms In La With Open Showers?

HungBiDesires

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hope to see u in the showers one day.
Got naked & showered at the gym about an hour ago after my workout. Two guys took showers on either side of my shower although we could only see through the frosted glass. I got hard instantly & faced outwards so they could each lean over & look lovingly at my growing cock while theirs were growing. It was refreshing to stare at other men’s grown cocks get hard while watching me. I kept bending over &
Soaping up my cock & balls while opening my ass to the guy behind the glass. Was getting so horny.

Then a normal guy walked by & looked right at my hard on & I got caught. So I pretended to leave the shower but when I looked back I saw the other guy watching me & his cock was delicious looking & hard. He stared right at me & my cock was hard as diamonds. Then another guy walked by.

I stopped. Went to a quiet area in the locker room & the voyeur man was looking at me through the mirror & I got immediately naked again. Turned around & opened my ass while drying my cock & balls. He was so into it. I wanted him to eat my ass so bad.

Then another guy walked by & I totally got caught. Was so horny I left my bathing suit behind. Looking forward to my next workout & sauna & shower &…

Reactions: mardel81

Nobigdeal101

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got naked & showered at the gym about an hour ago after my workout. Two guys took showers on either side of my shower although we could only see through the frosted glass. I got hard instantly & faced outwards so they could each lean over & look lovingly at my growing cock while theirs were growing. It was refreshing to stare at other men’s grown cocks get hard while watching me. I kept bending over &
Soaping up my cock & balls while opening my ass to the guy behind the glass. Was getting so horny.

Then a normal guy walked by & looked right at my hard on & I got caught. So I pretended to leave the shower but when I looked back I saw the other guy watching me & his cock was delicious looking & hard. He stared right at me & my cock was hard as diamonds. Then another guy walked by.

I stopped. Went to a quiet area in the locker room & the voyeur man was looking at me through the mirror & I got immediately naked again. Turned around & opened my ass while drying my cock & balls. He was so into it. I wanted him to eat my ass so bad.

Then another guy walked by & I totally got caught. Was so horny I left my bathing suit behind. Looking forward to my next workout & sauna & shower &…
aww no cum.