Hairy Arms and Hands

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That pic is extremely arousing for me. The amount of hair is almost unhuman. The gray indicates that this man is probably north of 60. I wonder what the rest of his body looks like. I would give anything to be able to touch and caress this man’s hands and arms. Seeing his hands touch me would be nearly unbearable. I am certain I would ejaculate spontaneously, probably several times.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That pic is extremely arousing for me. The amount of hair is almost unhuman. The gray indicates that this man is probably north of 60. I wonder what the rest of his body looks like. I would give anything to be able to touch and caress this man’s hands and arms. Seeing his hands touch me would be nearly unbearable. I am certain I would ejaculate spontaneously, probably several times.
That sounds so hot, man, wouwwww!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That sounds so hot, man, wouwwww!
Well, your comment encouraged me tzo search more stuff of that genre. For you and all other fans sjuch as @openfly :here are some more gooddies. Have fun and get horny!
tumblr_ov8sp1dyUn1wzqadyo1_640.jpg

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, your comment encouraged me tzo search more stuff of that genre. For you and all other fans sjuch as @openfly :here are some more gooddies. Have fun and get horny!
View attachment 89614811
Thick forearms covered in dark hair. I love how it stops at his biceps. I’ve busted to this one many times. I’m about to put my eye out.