Hairy Butts

umnc30

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hairy butts can be hot, its the hole i'm more worried about though, a smooth or fairly hairless asshole is much better to eat (and easier to clean for the bottoms out there)

rjm_17

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
MY BUTT IS NOT THAT HAIRY...BUT THere's hair aRound the hole..and the best comment about it is that it adds tickling effect...

DeanMontague

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kinda grossed out at the amount of hairy ass lovers in this thread... no offense, but it seems from the older generation mainly. when i think of a hairy ass, all i can think of is how it's going to stink like shit and probably not be as clean, i wouldn't rim a guy if he wasn't shaved down there.

there's nothing more attractive than a peachy, smooth soft ass to grab. like mine :D

• Haha
Reactions: Elis2000

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
kinda grossed out at the amount of hairy ass lovers in this thread... no offense, but it seems from the older generation mainly. when i think of a hairy ass, all i can think of is how it's going to stink like shit and probably not be as clean, i wouldn't rim a guy if he wasn't shaved down there.

there's nothing more attractive than a peachy, smooth soft ass to grab. like mine :D

If a guy wasn't clean down there...hairy or not...it's gross. LOL Hairy is ok with me...but not Wolfman hairy and definitely not dirty. Hygiene is a MAJOR issue that needs to be dealt with by everyone.

DeanMontague

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If a guy wasn't clean down there...hairy or not...it's gross. LOL Hairy is ok with me...but not Wolfman hairy and definitely not dirty. Hygiene is a MAJOR issue that needs to be dealt with by everyone.

i agree.. but the hairier your ass is the more it's likely to sweat, and that means it's more likely to stink like crap. ergh, just the thought turns my stomach.

jcdfw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got an incredibly sexy hairy boy that's all mine: chest, stomach, pubes, balls and his incredible ass. His cheeks are more fuzzy than hairy though... His ass is phenominal! He turns heads when he walks by. I love his hairy ass: admiring, rubbing, touching, smelling, fingering, licking or trimming. I'm just happy to be in it's presence.

Funny thing is, he doesn't like me hairy. I've been smooth for years before I met him, about a year and a half ago. But, if I go a couple of weeks with out shaving, I'll tell him, "I'm hairy" and he'll say "I know, you need to shave."

I think he prefers me shaved and I love his hair, but we'd take each other any way we are.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hairy is ok with me...but not Wolfman hairy
I'll second that.
A nice lite coating of hair on the cheeks is really nice.
And a trickle of fur in the crack and on the taint is a major turn-on.
Dinner is served!
:tongue:

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree.. but the hairier your ass is the more it's likely to sweat, and that means it's more likely to stink like crap. ergh, just the thought turns my stomach.

I agree. have a str8 but curious bud I see now and then. hairy ass. wanted to know if i ever have rimmed a guy (gf wont). had to get a handiwipe and do a twice over first. told him it was part of the foreplay....lol

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am hairy and my ass is hairy also. Some men don't like it and my ex- had asked me to shave it, but I like it! People should do whatever makes them feel comfortable with themselves! :)

well you're not wolfman hairy :) very nice...the guys that I speak of could comb their ass hair and put bows in it! lol

lowball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once known as afro ass at wrestling camp in HS... So I guess i have a hairy ass