Handsfree ejaculation anyone?

My first orgasm was like "hands free" when I was like 10 or something... I was sitting Indian style and had pulled my feet over my knees (I suppose an inverted Indian style) - hard to describe - but I could pick myself up with my arms and my legs remained entangled... When I picked myself up, I got waves of sensations that I know to be pre-orgasm. Then that wave hit me, and I was covered in my own juices... had NO CLUE what had happenned! Have always wondered if any one else had similar experiences. Could repeat the deal up until a couple of years ago...

Anybody similar?

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first orgasm was like "hands free" when I was like 10 or something... I was sitting Indian style and had pulled my feet over my knees (I suppose an inverted Indian style) - hard to describe - but I could pick myself up with my arms and my legs remained entangled... When I picked myself up, I got waves of sensations that I know to be pre-orgasm. Then that wave hit me, and I was covered in my own juices... had NO CLUE what had happenned! Have always wondered if any one else had similar experiences. Could repeat the deal up until a couple of years ago...

Anybody similar?

Sounds like a skill you should retain for future development and pleasure...

Regular kegel exercises not only help you maintain strong erections, but help you produce erections hands-free. I've been practicing while nude at the beach. I've observed others capable, also. Most recently, a 73 year-old gentleman displaying dripping lubrication. It's a pleasureable sensation to feel your own cock pulsing and lubricating. It's not quite an orgasm, but I find with age, the orgasms become more intense the longer you can delay the ejaculation.:smile:

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only ever done hands free with a shower head.

Recently I've found a spot on the top, right at the base that gets me VERY hard though, I might have to play around and see what I can do with this spot ;)

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol When I was a teen I used to do it by jacking my nuts not my shaft, it took alot longer but oh my god what an orgasm havnt got the patients for it now tho takes like an hour. and thats way too long to be jackin off me thinks

smoothjazz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like to lean against a hot tub jet, it takes a few minutes but I can cum this way. My first time I was at the ymca and it was early morning. The ladies were in the pool(some very sexy). I was leaning against the jet thinking about one of the ladies beautiful tits, I got hard and before I could stop myself I was cumming in my swim trunks. I think she knew but I wasn;t going to ask.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Other than pussy, of course, that's only happened once, and that was a wet dream (my one and only wet dream).

So, basically, that's not going to happen to me in this life.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I have achieved hands free in a hot tub, my cock against the jets....

nice part was anyone walking by just saw me leaning against the edge of the tub relaxing (of course they may have figured it out when my eyes rolled back in my head)...

very very intense...

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

big_balls_jb

Experimental Member
Media
I was blown away when I saw this post. I actually had a handsfree ejaculation last night. It was my first time ever doing it and it came as somewhat of a surprise. I was in my apartment with my roomate and we were on opposite sides of the room, both on our laptops. I began to look at some videos and before long I was hard. (He couldn't tell because my laptop was on my lap.) Then I saw a couple videos in a row that were incredible and I started to flex my penis during the videos and I belew my load in my shorts right there. It was a huge load as I hadn't seen my gf in a few days and it felt incredible. I also liked the thrill of doing it with my roomate in the room. True story from last night.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This is not at all uncommon, there are guys who can go all the way from flaccid to cum without touching. Both Monstercockland and X-Tube have videos of this type.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
There are quite a few on, e.g. Xtube. One amazing tall, skinny
guy leaning against the shower wall had a great vid which really
showed his concentration and the heightening intensity (cock
jerking) of the approaching orgasm but it seems to have gone,
at least so far as I'm prepared to search..pity.
These are OK :cool:
Buskmand's Videos
Handsfree Cumshot

Last edited:

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
amazing if true but I do cum by having my nipples sucked on and by just having my nuts jacked...they grab my balls and hold them snug while pulling on them...

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It may not be exactly hands free, but I can cum with a magic wand vibrator placed just under the head of my cock quickly and intensly. No jacking required and usually a big shot.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
have done it in a hot tub with my cock and balls against the jet(s)...had my knees bent to 'cradle' my cock...the warm water against my exposed head (VERY sensitive here) was hellishly intense...was glad I was alone...and late at nite I am sure there was some major 'foam' later...

was weakneed when I left