Hanging the Chimney Hook - Chapter 1

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A true author. I reiterate the comments above. I know it's a good story when I fall in love, at least a little, with the characters. You've gone beyond mere story, you have created an entire world with geography, morals and philosophy, truly three dimensional. If you landed us there, we'd recognize the place and the people. The added dimensions of desire, romance and lust make my heart race and dick engorge - thank you.

• Love
Reactions: RHHorst

RHHorst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A true author. I reiterate the comments above. I know it's a good story when I fall in love, at least a little, with the characters. You've gone beyond mere story, you have created an entire world with geography, morals and philosophy, truly three dimensional. If you landed us there, we'd recognize the place and the people. The added dimensions of desire, romance and lust make my heart race and dick engorge - thank you.
That means a lot to me, thank you so much. As you can tell, I put a lot of work into the novel. It was my labor of lust during the first year of Covid, sequestered in my apartment.
Thanks again,
Rick
Link to my profile at Smashwords:
Rick Haydn Horst

Billius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If there's any interest, I will post the remaining chapters.
As I see you have posted more, I will add my voice here. This story has so much I love. Not just the gay theme, but all the murder and intrigue really have me going. I have always loved good murder mysteries, and I am ready to continue. Thank you for a fine story.