Hanging the Chimney Hook - Chapter 1

Old Bull Shitter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 16d

I hadn’t seen Neuhouser arrive, but I saw Tucker eyeing him when he stood nearby, and I couldn’t tell whether Tucker still considered him a threat or not. Suddenly, Bo saw someone he needed to speak with and excused himself; but since I needed to focus on Tucker anyway, I hadn’t complained. Unfortunately, a stream of people wanted to meet me because of the gossip column, and it grew more difficult to separate everything that I was hearing. I had my right ear picking up Tucker’s conversation with someone about his few nights in the slammer (as far as they knew), I had my left ear engaged in the conversation with whoever next wanted to see my cock (I told them all to join in The Bare as You Dare Day events), and then I had to filter out the incessant drone of the background noise. The whole thing was giving me a headache.

Guests stopped arriving at about 6:45, and at 7:00 p.m. on the dot, Winter emerged at the top of the stairs with Max at her side. Her dress positively glittered with a pattern of gold teardrops upon its white background. She wore a gold tiara and a simple gold chain from which hung a single diamond teardrop. She looked like a queen, and between Max’s muscular physique, clothing, and golden fur, my Honey Bear made great arm candy.

I stared at him for a moment and thought, “Damn, he is so handsome.” I couldn’t believe I had the privilege of having him in my arms every night, his love in my life, and his permission to pound his bubble on the regular, as Tucker would say. I saw his eyes find me in the crowd, and I smiled at him. However, I couldn’t allow him to distract me too much.

When enough people caught sight of them, everyone went quiet, and the crowd shifted away from the staircase, so they could see. And when that happened, I lost Tucker in the crowd. I pulled out my micro-transmitter, gripped it in my fist, and whispered into it while covering my mouth like I would cough.

“I lost Tucker when the crowd moved,” I said.

“I can’t see him either,” said Wade.

“Neither can I,” said Albert.

“Shit,” I heard Wade say.

Once on the landing, Winter spoke and thanked everyone for coming, making the usual hostess oration. She then spoke of the story of the chimney hook and its importance and tradition. Apparently, the lead worker who helped rebuild and restore the fireplaces and chimneys had the honor of hanging the hook inside the living room’s fireplace, finalizing the completion of the mansion’s structure, after which the caterers would serve dinner.

As for Tucker, our hands were tied. We couldn’t work our way through the crowd to find him, that would look suspicious, and his microphone remained silent except for the faint sound of Winter’s oration. When she finished, she and Max descended to the first floor, and everyone turned to enter the living area. It would be a little tight in there, but with no furniture to get in the way, they would fit. As the crowd huddled together to make their way, I began to hear a popping sound through my earpiece, a series of three fast pops, three slow pops, and three fast pops repeated over and over. We were hearing SOS in Morse code. I tried to squeeze into the crowd to make a search, but I couldn’t find him.

The code tapped into our earpieces made hearing one another difficult, but then the code stopped, at which point we heard two voices. One was somewhat indistinct, but I heard Tucker’s clearly.

I met up with Albert and Wade, who said no one could go upstairs, so they must be on the ground floor somewhere, and decided that he and Albert should split up to search.

“What do you want from me?” we heard Tucker ask, then came a reply that I could hardly make out.

“You brought me up here for that?” asked Tucker.

They’d gone up the secret passage. Wade came around the corner from the opposite end of the room and bounded up the staircase, telling Albert, “Stay here and keep everyone calm.” I ran to the wood paneling of the staircase’s skirting and searched for the lever. I could have run up the staircase too, but I figured it would be better if we entered the room at different locations.

“You don’t need that gun,” said Tucker’s voice, “you can have the ring.”

I found the lever, and in my ear, I heard a shot fired and a bit of scuffling. I tripped up the uneven stone staircase in the darkness. I pulled my weapon from the holster, and in my ear, I heard a loud thud, some yelling, and the screams of a man. By the time I reached the room, Wade found the room too from its main door. With a hand on his abdomen, Tucker stood over a man I never expected to see, screaming in pain, lying face down onto the floor. It was Bo Pecker. I pulled the earpiece from my ear.

“What the fuck!” said Wade, who rushed to Tucker. “Are you shot?”

The front of his vest had some damage to the cloth, but the Kevlar had not allowed the bullet to penetrate him. “I think I’m okay, but that bullet hurt.” He saw me staring at Bo, who kept screaming in pain. “Don’t worry about him; he’s not going anywhere. Oh, shut-up, Pecker! You shot me, you fucking dickhead, and you don’t hear me wailing about it.”

“What have you done to him?” asked Wade.

“I incapacitated him by hyperextending his knees and dislocating his shoulders,” he said. “He’s pretty strong. I worried I couldn’t do it.”

The arrest had to happen in an orderly manner and by the book. The detective took out his card. “Bo Pecker, you have the right to remain silent…,” said the detective, who continued to read him the Miranda warning.

I squatted and tipped my head, so I could look him in the face. “Why, Bo? Max and I really liked you. I don’t understand; I thought you were a good man.”

His eyes wet and red, he said, “I’m sorry. I tried when I moved to Franklin, but I found being good all the time exhausting.”

Wade called the police department and requested two ambulances. When he ended the call, he hugged Tucker.

“What do we need the second ambulance for?” I asked.

“I want them to check Tucker over for internal injuries.” He looked Tucker in the face. “What, no argument?”

“I’ve never been shot before,” he said, “I would like to make sure that I see at least a few more tomorrows with you.” He kissed Wade.

Many guests heard the gunshot, but they couldn’t know for sure what it was or where it came from. By the time the police and ambulance arrived, Albert had corralled the guests into the dining room and ballroom for dinner, including the guests who needed to pee. The ambulance crew gave Pecker an injection for the pain, and they made his quick removal on the gurney with as little noise and as much discretion as possible. For the most part, the evening had minimal disruption to the festivities, and that would please Winter enormously.

A police officer brought the detective an evidence bag, and he placed Pecker’s Beretta Pico into it from where Tucker had kicked it. The hospital would keep him for a while, and Wade coordinated officers to guard him during his stay.

In due course of time, Pecker confessed everything. Apparently, he and Crows had planned robberies together. She helped to hide the documents about transfers of any storage to various warehouses of the items they found inside homes requiring removals, like the motherload from the Thornbrier Estate. They circulated the storage from one warehouse to another until, in the confusion, they could manage to have their items-of-choice moved into warehouse 232 near the docks. They used the peons in removals to relocate the items in question, who unwittingly assisted with the thefts. Alliance’s rapid turnover of the peons working in removals helped to hide what happened to the items they unknowingly stole; they all thought someone else took care of it. Naturally, none of them would be charged.

During this, the ring was found by Tommy at warehouse 232, when it fell from a piece of furniture when he shifted it. He took a photo of it on his phone and then showed the ring to Chadwell, who easily convinced him to let him hand it over to their supervisor because he had worked for Alliance longer than Tommy. However, Chadwell dragging his feet about handing it in strained their friendship.

Tommy had become chummy with the office staff. That’s why Neuhouser, one of several managers, began calling him Tommy-Boy, and why Tommy told Delilah Crows about the ring, and where he found it, just before he called Neuhouser to leave the message. Crows also knew about his date with James Malor. As things had begun to unravel in Pecker’s absence, she panicked and irrationally decided to kill Tommy before he could talk to Neuhouser the next day, fearing any attention drawn to warehouse 232.

She waited for Malor to leave Tommy’s house. She arrived, she plied Tommy with a few more drinks and got him drunk enough to give her no problems when she killed him. She initiated her plan to blame James by starting an evidence trail using a finger trap that she created that day, duplicating one made by James in Seattle. She figured that Chadwell would have to go too, and she would leave the trap that should have James’s prints at the scene of Chadwell’s death, implicating him for both murders.

She told Pecker of her actions to protect their secret. He never wanted to kill anyone, but it forced him to return early from Greece to clean up her mess. They confronted Chadwell, and he revealed what he knew about the warehouse, and he tried to blackmail them. Chadwell returns home at 2:30 that night, seen by the neighbor with the elderly labradoodle. Pecker wanted the ring to go with all the rest of the jewelry found in the home, so he had gone to Chadwell’s to get the ring and kill him to stop the blackmail, but Chadwell refused to give him the ring as he had already swallowed it. Pecker murders Chadwell, using two finger traps made by Crows, leaving the remainder at the scene to further implicate James. He attached the top portion of a note from Chadwell’s work file (It originally contained an apology and reasons he arrived a few hours late for work a few months prior). He ransacks the house, searching for the ring but finds nothing and straightens it back up in a hurry.

Crows wanted the police to think James did it, but as far as Pecker was concerned, it would suit him fine no matter how the police looked at it, so long as Chadwell couldn’t blackmail them and no one else knew about the warehouse. If he had decided to give up on the ring at that point, they might have gotten away with it, but he got greedy. Pecker had no clue the police had the ring. When he saw it on James’s hand in the paper, Crows confirmed that the ring looked identical to the photo that Tommy showed her. It was Crows’s idea to ransack James’s home and then burn it. Pecker decided at the last minute to rid himself of Crows in the fire.

Pecker held the gun on James but hadn’t intended to use it, thinking he could just push him down the darkened stone staircase in the secret passage. However, James attacked him, so he fired the gun. He underestimated James’s fighting skills and quickly regretted the whole situation, with the pain of two injured knees and both of his shoulders dislocated.

Bo Pecker remained in the custody of the on-duty police at the hospital. Before Wade had accompanied Tucker in the ambulance, he gave Albert the rest of the night off. He needed to prepare for the arrival of Master Brice at midnight. So, of our group, only Max and I remained at the estate. At the end of their meal, I pulled Max and Winter aside, informing them of what had occurred. She was pleased by the outcome and our discretion, so a few days later, she paid us a rather large sum, significantly more than the $2000 that I quoted. I decided to keep the money and help Tucker with most of it since a major portion of the outcome came from his bravery, and I would use some of it as a down payment on the vehicle we thought to buy for the business.

The television crew left immediately after the hanging of the chimney hook, and they were oblivious to any of the goings on. Mr. Santiago, however, not only stayed but figured something was happening when Albert wouldn’t allow him to go to the bathroom. He waited in the dining room and thoughtfully had the caterers keep a plate warm for me, so I could eat, and he could interview me. As I was starving, I gratefully agreed to it.

Once the gathering had ended, the guests departed, except those who would stay for Tommy’s memorial. Winter said we had given them closure, so we had done enough, and that Tommy would understand when we decided to go.

“So, have you given Winter any definitive answer?” I asked him as he texted for a cab to pick us up.

“No,” he said, “I need to think it through. I’m leaning toward ‘yes,’ but I don’t know yet.”

As we reached the door, we met Glenn, who wore his usual cabbie attire, and Sister Foustina dressed in black, whom he brought with him.

“Mr. Millstone, Mr. Roche,” she said in a breathy, somber voice, “it’s good to see you again.”

“Yes, indeed,” I said. “So that you know, we have good news. We caught the killer.”

“You caught him?” she asked. “That’s wonderful news. The sisters will be pleased.”

“I’m glad you got him,” said Glenn.

I put my hand on Glenn’s shoulder. “I’m hoping that knowing the killer is off the streets will help you find your smile a little sooner.”

We told them Goodnight, and when the door shut behind us, Max began removing his clothing. “Ugh…I’m so glad to get out of this.”

“You don’t like it?”

“I had too many people tell me that I looked like a genie in it.”

As the cab pulled into the pea gravel drive, I wrapped my arms around my naked man, and I kissed him, “No, you’re not the genie; you’re my every wish granted.”

“Oh, that sounds far too sappy for you,” he said.

The cab stopped before us, and I opened the door to let him go first.

He pulled me to him by my jacket, and he kissed me. “Let’s just go home, so you can pound me half the night,” he said.

“As you wish.” I climbed in and closed the door. “Cabbie, to the Minotaur and make it snappy. My Golden Bear needs his Stallion.”

The End.
Very well written. The physical descriptions were right on and the plot line was well developed. Great work. Look forward to reading more of your work!

Reactions: RHHorst

RHHorst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would recommend for those that wants a continuation of the story to search it in google and you'll find many that has the story and a sort of a side story or continuation of the story.

Unfortunately, that one is unfinished, so it’s only a partial. Similar to Samual Taylor Coleridge and his Kubla Kan, I had a proverbial knock on my door in the form of life-getting-in-the-way and when I returned to my novel, I couldn’t complete it. It upset me greatly.
Sorry to disappoint.
Rick

Reactions: Anonn0027

Anonn0027

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately, that one is unfinished, so it’s only a partial. Similar to Samual Taylor Coleridge and his Kubla Kan, I had a proverbial knock on my door in the form of life-getting-in-the-way and when I returned to my novel, I couldn’t complete it. It upset me greatly.
Sorry to disappoint.
Rick
Its completely understandable many of us experienced this many times in our long life time not to be sorry about that its just life.

JSF777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chapter 16d

I hadn’t seen Neuhouser arrive, but I saw Tucker eyeing him when he stood nearby, and I couldn’t tell whether Tucker still considered him a threat or not. Suddenly, Bo saw someone he needed to speak with and excused himself; but since I needed to focus on Tucker anyway, I hadn’t complained. Unfortunately, a stream of people wanted to meet me because of the gossip column, and it grew more difficult to separate everything that I was hearing. I had my right ear picking up Tucker’s conversation with someone about his few nights in the slammer (as far as they knew), I had my left ear engaged in the conversation with whoever next wanted to see my cock (I told them all to join in The Bare as You Dare Day events), and then I had to filter out the incessant drone of the background noise. The whole thing was giving me a headache.

Guests stopped arriving at about 6:45, and at 7:00 p.m. on the dot, Winter emerged at the top of the stairs with Max at her side. Her dress positively glittered with a pattern of gold teardrops upon its white background. She wore a gold tiara and a simple gold chain from which hung a single diamond teardrop. She looked like a queen, and between Max’s muscular physique, clothing, and golden fur, my Honey Bear made great arm candy.

I stared at him for a moment and thought, “Damn, he is so handsome.” I couldn’t believe I had the privilege of having him in my arms every night, his love in my life, and his permission to pound his bubble on the regular, as Tucker would say. I saw his eyes find me in the crowd, and I smiled at him. However, I couldn’t allow him to distract me too much.

When enough people caught sight of them, everyone went quiet, and the crowd shifted away from the staircase, so they could see. And when that happened, I lost Tucker in the crowd. I pulled out my micro-transmitter, gripped it in my fist, and whispered into it while covering my mouth like I would cough.

Once on the landing, Winter spoke and thanked everyone for coming, making the usual hostess oration. She then spoke of the story of the chimney hook and its importance and tradition. Apparently, the lead worker who helped rebuild and restore the fireplaces and chimneys had the honor of hanging the hook inside the living room’s fireplace, finalizing the completion of the mansion’s structure, after which the caterers would serve dinner.

As for Tucker, our hands were tied. We couldn’t work our way through the crowd to find him, that would look suspicious, and his microphone remained silent except for the faint sound of Winter’s oration. When she finished, she and Max descended to the first floor, and everyone turned to enter the living area. It would be a little tight in there, but with no furniture to get in the way, they would fit. As the crowd huddled together to make their way, I began to hear a popping sound through my earpiece, a series of three fast pops, three slow pops, and three fast pops repeated over and over. We were hearing SOS in Morse code. I tried to squeeze into the crowd to make a search, but I couldn’t find him.

The code tapped into our earpieces made hearing one another difficult, but then the code stopped, at which point we heard two voices. One was somewhat indistinct, but I heard Tucker’s clearly.

I met up with Albert and Wade, who said no one could go upstairs, so they must be on the ground floor somewhere, and decided that he and Albert should split up to search.

“What do you want from me?” we heard Tucker ask, then came a reply that I could hardly make out.

They’d gone up the secret passage. Wade came around the corner from the opposite end of the room and bounded up the staircase, telling Albert, “Stay here and keep everyone calm.” I ran to the wood paneling of the staircase’s skirting and searched for the lever. I could have run up the staircase too, but I figured it would be better if we entered the room at different locations.

I found the lever, and in my ear, I heard a shot fired and a bit of scuffling. I tripped up the uneven stone staircase in the darkness. I pulled my weapon from the holster, and in my ear, I heard a loud thud, some yelling, and the screams of a man. By the time I reached the room, Wade found the room too from its main door. With a hand on his abdomen, Tucker stood over a man I never expected to see, screaming in pain, lying face down onto the floor. It was Bo Pecker. I pulled the earpiece from my ear.

The front of his vest had some damage to the cloth, but the Kevlar had not allowed the bullet to penetrate him. “I think I’m okay, but that bullet hurt.” He saw me staring at Bo, who kept screaming in pain. “Don’t worry about him; he’s not going anywhere. Oh, shut-up, Pecker! You shot me, you fucking dickhead, and you don’t hear me wailing about it.”

“I incapacitated him by hyperextending his knees and dislocating his shoulders,” he said. “He’s pretty strong. I worried I couldn’t do it.”

The arrest had to happen in an orderly manner and by the book. The detective took out his card. “Bo Pecker, you have the right to remain silent…,” said the detective, who continued to read him the Miranda warning.

I squatted and tipped my head, so I could look him in the face. “Why, Bo? Max and I really liked you. I don’t understand; I thought you were a good man.”

His eyes wet and red, he said, “I’m sorry. I tried when I moved to Franklin, but I found being good all the time exhausting.”

Wade called the police department and requested two ambulances. When he ended the call, he hugged Tucker.

“I want them to check Tucker over for internal injuries.” He looked Tucker in the face. “What, no argument?”

“I’ve never been shot before,” he said, “I would like to make sure that I see at least a few more tomorrows with you.” He kissed Wade.

Many guests heard the gunshot, but they couldn’t know for sure what it was or where it came from. By the time the police and ambulance arrived, Albert had corralled the guests into the dining room and ballroom for dinner, including the guests who needed to pee. The ambulance crew gave Pecker an injection for the pain, and they made his quick removal on the gurney with as little noise and as much discretion as possible. For the most part, the evening had minimal disruption to the festivities, and that would please Winter enormously.

A police officer brought the detective an evidence bag, and he placed Pecker’s Beretta Pico into it from where Tucker had kicked it. The hospital would keep him for a while, and Wade coordinated officers to guard him during his stay.

In due course of time, Pecker confessed everything. Apparently, he and Crows had planned robberies together. She helped to hide the documents about transfers of any storage to various warehouses of the items they found inside homes requiring removals, like the motherload from the Thornbrier Estate. They circulated the storage from one warehouse to another until, in the confusion, they could manage to have their items-of-choice moved into warehouse 232 near the docks. They used the peons in removals to relocate the items in question, who unwittingly assisted with the thefts. Alliance’s rapid turnover of the peons working in removals helped to hide what happened to the items they unknowingly stole; they all thought someone else took care of it. Naturally, none of them would be charged.

During this, the ring was found by Tommy at warehouse 232, when it fell from a piece of furniture when he shifted it. He took a photo of it on his phone and then showed the ring to Chadwell, who easily convinced him to let him hand it over to their supervisor because he had worked for Alliance longer than Tommy. However, Chadwell dragging his feet about handing it in strained their friendship.

Tommy had become chummy with the office staff. That’s why Neuhouser, one of several managers, began calling him Tommy-Boy, and why Tommy told Delilah Crows about the ring, and where he found it, just before he called Neuhouser to leave the message. Crows also knew about his date with James Malor. As things had begun to unravel in Pecker’s absence, she panicked and irrationally decided to kill Tommy before he could talk to Neuhouser the next day, fearing any attention drawn to warehouse 232.

She waited for Malor to leave Tommy’s house. She arrived, she plied Tommy with a few more drinks and got him drunk enough to give her no problems when she killed him. She initiated her plan to blame James by starting an evidence trail using a finger trap that she created that day, duplicating one made by James in Seattle. She figured that Chadwell would have to go too, and she would leave the trap that should have James’s prints at the scene of Chadwell’s death, implicating him for both murders.

She told Pecker of her actions to protect their secret. He never wanted to kill anyone, but it forced him to return early from Greece to clean up her mess. They confronted Chadwell, and he revealed what he knew about the warehouse, and he tried to blackmail them. Chadwell returns home at 2:30 that night, seen by the neighbor with the elderly labradoodle. Pecker wanted the ring to go with all the rest of the jewelry found in the home, so he had gone to Chadwell’s to get the ring and kill him to stop the blackmail, but Chadwell refused to give him the ring as he had already swallowed it. Pecker murders Chadwell, using two finger traps made by Crows, leaving the remainder at the scene to further implicate James. He attached the top portion of a note from Chadwell’s work file (It originally contained an apology and reasons he arrived a few hours late for work a few months prior). He ransacks the house, searching for the ring but finds nothing and straightens it back up in a hurry.

Crows wanted the police to think James did it, but as far as Pecker was concerned, it would suit him fine no matter how the police looked at it, so long as Chadwell couldn’t blackmail them and no one else knew about the warehouse. If he had decided to give up on the ring at that point, they might have gotten away with it, but he got greedy. Pecker had no clue the police had the ring. When he saw it on James’s hand in the paper, Crows confirmed that the ring looked identical to the photo that Tommy showed her. It was Crows’s idea to ransack James’s home and then burn it. Pecker decided at the last minute to rid himself of Crows in the fire.

Pecker held the gun on James but hadn’t intended to use it, thinking he could just push him down the darkened stone staircase in the secret passage. However, James attacked him, so he fired the gun. He underestimated James’s fighting skills and quickly regretted the whole situation, with the pain of two injured knees and both of his shoulders dislocated.

Bo Pecker remained in the custody of the on-duty police at the hospital. Before Wade had accompanied Tucker in the ambulance, he gave Albert the rest of the night off. He needed to prepare for the arrival of Master Brice at midnight. So, of our group, only Max and I remained at the estate. At the end of their meal, I pulled Max and Winter aside, informing them of what had occurred. She was pleased by the outcome and our discretion, so a few days later, she paid us a rather large sum, significantly more than the $2000 that I quoted. I decided to keep the money and help Tucker with most of it since a major portion of the outcome came from his bravery, and I would use some of it as a down payment on the vehicle we thought to buy for the business.

The television crew left immediately after the hanging of the chimney hook, and they were oblivious to any of the goings on. Mr. Santiago, however, not only stayed but figured something was happening when Albert wouldn’t allow him to go to the bathroom. He waited in the dining room and thoughtfully had the caterers keep a plate warm for me, so I could eat, and he could interview me. As I was starving, I gratefully agreed to it.

Once the gathering had ended, the guests departed, except those who would stay for Tommy’s memorial. Winter said we had given them closure, so we had done enough, and that Tommy would understand when we decided to go.

“So, have you given Winter any definitive answer?” I asked him as he texted for a cab to pick us up.

“No,” he said, “I need to think it through. I’m leaning toward ‘yes,’ but I don’t know yet.”

As we reached the door, we met Glenn, who wore his usual cabbie attire, and Sister Foustina dressed in black, whom he brought with him.

“Mr. Millstone, Mr. Roche,” she said in a breathy, somber voice, “it’s good to see you again.”

“Yes, indeed,” I said. “So that you know, we have good news. We caught the killer.”

“You caught him?” she asked. “That’s wonderful news. The sisters will be pleased.”

I put my hand on Glenn’s shoulder. “I’m hoping that knowing the killer is off the streets will help you find your smile a little sooner.”

We told them Goodnight, and when the door shut behind us, Max began removing his clothing. “Ugh…I’m so glad to get out of this.”

“You don’t like it?”

As the cab pulled into the pea gravel drive, I wrapped my arms around my naked man, and I kissed him, “No, you’re not the genie; you’re my every wish granted.”

He pulled me to him by my jacket, and he kissed me. “Let’s just go home, so you can pound me half the night,” he said.

“As you wish.” I climbed in and closed the door. “Cabbie, to the Minotaur and make it snappy. My Golden Bear needs his Stallion.”

The End.
Amazing story. I read it in one go in less than a day. Hope to see more of your work, or another crime story for this couple. Cheers mate

RHHorst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amazing story. I read it in one go in less than a day. Hope to see more of your work, or another crime story for this couple. Cheers mate
Thank you!
I’m working on something different right now that will eventually get posted. I’m glad you enjoyed this one, and I appreciate your letting me know. It means a lot to me.

Rick Horst

Reactions: JSF777

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
RHHorst despite the entries I have read so far they don’t go far enough. You crafted an wonderfully layered story that ran the gamut of genres. You managed to carefully weave intensely sexual themes, featuring our boundless lustful desires for epicley oversized endowments and added romance, murder, history and redemption and your readers constantly erect. I found myself stealing a paragraph every chance I had. Often in less than private settings resulting in very obvious tenting and straining of fabric in my crotch. Being short and thin but blessed with disproportionately large junk, I can relate to the extreme conditions that many of your your characters suffer with, particularly Tucker. Sadly I don’t have a Max at the ready or a Taylor the tailor to address the bulging beast and maintain some public decorum or perhaps the answer is to live somewhere that the need to was unnecessary.
I think I would enjoy living in Franklin for a little while at least

• Love
Reactions: rsny845 and RHHorst

RHHorst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RHHorst despite the entries I have read so far they don’t go far enough. You crafted an wonderfully layered story that ran the gamut of genres. You managed to carefully weave intensely sexual themes, featuring our boundless lustful desires for epicley oversized endowments and added romance, murder, history and redemption and your readers constantly erect. I found myself stealing a paragraph every chance I had. Often in less than private settings resulting in very obvious tenting and straining of fabric in my crotch. Being short and thin but blessed with disproportionately large junk, I can relate to the extreme conditions that many of your your characters suffer with, particularly Tucker. Sadly I don’t have a Max at the ready or a Taylor the tailor to address the bulging beast and maintain some public decorum or perhaps the answer is to live somewhere that the need to was unnecessary.
I think I would enjoy living in Franklin for a little while at least
Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words, and that you took the time. All of you make my day to discover someone new has read the whole novel and enjoyed it.
Rick

Reactions: ItalMusc

SacMichaelCA

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 10a

While working a case, a good investigator will examine the evidence individually and as a group to get a clearer picture. Unlike a physical jigsaw puzzle, the pieces of this aren’t lying at one’s fingertips and often have no smooth outer edge to indicate just how far the picture goes. In this mental puzzle, you’ll discover obvious pieces, false pieces, and those maddening disparate pieces that you know have value but have yet to connect to anything, just sitting there like an island. The pieces connect effects to their causes, by reasoning out means, motives, and opportunities, through the gathering of evidence and an analysis of possibilities versus probabilities, which might be little more than gut instinct.

Malor had the means and opportunity but no motive that I could see, and my gut told me he hadn’t killed Tommy. I heard something in his voice when he spoke of him. I couldn’t compare it to how I might speak about my Golden Bear, but in his own way, he valued Tommy.

The ring brought up several questions, and I think the involvement of Tommy provided a clue to the answer of one of them. How long did Chadwell have the ring? They started the removals on the Thornbrier mansion three years ago. The probability of him having it all that time seemed remote. And somehow, he intended to turn that valuable ring into cash. Had he deluded himself over how easy that would be? Or did he have a partner, perhaps one he tried to double-cross? And Tommy’s death connected somehow; otherwise, it appeared motiveless.

Max, Edgerton, and I stood at the conference room table, and after considerable discussion, I asked them, “Do either of you think Malor is involved?”

“He has opportunity, and he knew them,” said the detective, “but I don’t think he did it.”

“I agree,” said Max, “but let me tell you of a thought that occurred to me. What if the death of Chadwell was the killer’s goal? Malor made the finger traps; we know that now. What if Tommy’s death were merely to help point the finger at Malor for the murder that the killer really wanted to commit? Think about it, if Tommy hadn’t dated Malor and hadn’t died with a finger trap on his hands, would we connect Malor at all?”

“That’s a thought,” said the detective, “and if so-”

“Then Tommy might not have known about the ring,” I said. “But if that’s the case, why Tommy? Had he picked him merely out of convenience?”

“Since he’s no longer a suspect,” said Edgerton, “will you question Malor about the ring, or should I?”

“You’re asking me?”

“You’re officially consulting,” he said, “but I want a good result, and if I have to take advice on occasion to get it, I will. Catching the killer is all that matters. When you and I first met, you probably thought I had an impervious ego. Trust me, I don’t.”

“I appreciate that. Well, if we want the killer to lower their guard, we need to convince Malor to let you keep him in custody. If he agrees, we can ask him about the ring, but it’s important that only the people we trust know we have it because if he walks, he might talk to someone. Even if he hadn’t killed anybody, his innocence wouldn’t mean he can keep a secret.”

“Legally,” he said, “if necessary, I could hold him for 72 hours without charge.”

I tipped my head, thinking. “Hmm…I will ask you not to do that. Right now, he’s answering every question put to him. If you hold him against his will, he might decide to zip his mouth. We know he has information, and he may have the answer to a question we don’t yet know to ask. So, if he says he’s willing to stay, do you have any place for him here that isn’t a cell?”

“We have an entire bedroom here for just such occasions; it probably needs some boxes removed from it, but we have one. And if he gives us valuable information, I’ll even throw in turndown service and a mint on his pillow.”

“What, no sex?” Max laughed.

“From what you told me?”—Edgerton shook his head—“No way! He ain’t fuckin’ me with that thing, and what man wouldn’t like a blowjob?”—he turned to me—“Let me get someone to straighten that room.”

Once the detective was in the observation room, I carried the bagged ring inside a manila folder, so Malor couldn’t see it. The room was quiet, and he had laid his head on the table, taking a snooze, but perked up when Max and I entered the room.

“Are we done? Will they let me go?”

“Not quite yet. It’s not a coincidence that someone used the finger traps in the two deaths; the killer wants us to think you did it, so somebody wants you in prison for a long time. Have you any idea who might want that, perhaps someone from Seattle when you lived there, dealing with the court case. What can you tell me of that?”

“Oh, you know of that,” he said. “Well, I met a guy named Daniel, who wanted me to fuck him. He wasn’t sure he could take me but wanted to try. He never said stop or gave me any indication that anything was wrong, but I had perforated his colon, and I took him immediately to the hospital. He said he didn’t blame me, but that he had a boyfriend and that it was best that I go and never see him again. So, while I may have left, I still checked on him; they helped him, and he survived the incident. Apparently, Daniel had problems with sex after that, and it exposed an underlying bowel issue that he didn’t realize he had. He said in his suicide note that it destroyed his life. His sister sued me for wrongful death. My uncle represented me, and I won the case based on the evidence.”

“Had the boyfriend attended the trial?”

“It was a closed court, and only his sister was there, so I never saw him.”

“Okay. As for Chadwell and Tommy, were they friends?”

“Oh yes, they were great friends until Chadwell discovered that Tommy wanted me. After that, Tommy was Chadwell’s enemy. As far as he was concerned, he had laid a claim on me, and he said that Tommy betrayed his friendship. As if....”

“Why had Tommy quit working for Alliance?”

“I’m not sure,” he said. “Is that important? I figured people quit jobs all the time, so I didn’t think anything of it. Glenn got him the job driving the cab, and he seemed happy with it.”

“It could be important; I’m just trying to ascertain the facts.”

Max said, “You told us that you don’t have relationships; you have regulars. That keeps people at a distance, doesn’t it? I imagine that someone who thinks like that doesn’t go on dates, but you went on one with Tommy. Why make the exception?”

Malor stared into Max and sat there in silence for nearly a minute. “Tommy was my kind of special. Like I said, he had a private life that he wanted to keep private, but so that you understand, I’ll tell ya. I also have a private life that I want to keep private, but people knowing I’m a sadist isn’t part of it; that’s a matter of necessity. Tommy and I had a lot in common, some things too complicated to discuss here. But while we had different experiences growing up, it turned us into two sides of the same coin, and we understood one another, so I agreed to a date.”

“How angry are you that someone took Tommy from you?” I asked.

“I don’t show my anger much, but I am angry. And before anyone thinks anything just so you know, I knew Chadwell hadn’t killed Tommy. Chadwell was a nutcase who obsessed over me, but he wouldn’t kill anyone. He even had the gall to forgive me for killing Tommy.”

“So, he thought you killed him,” I said.

“Yeah, he did. He cornered me on break and told me that he forgave me for killing Tommy for him. And I was like, ‘but I didn’t kill Tommy!’ And he just acted like he didn’t believe me.”

That explained why Chadwell met us at the tailor’s shop and his odd behavior. If he believed the object of his obsession killed Tommy, then he would want everyone to accept the police’s initial suicide conclusion.

“We have a request of you that will help us find Tommy’s killer,” I said.

He squinted his eyes at us, thinking. “You need me to stay here, don’t you? The killer needs to think you believe I did it. How long are we talking?”

“You’re a smart man, Mr. Malor,” I said. “Yes, we do, but no longer than early Sunday morning and probably less. As you would assist with an investigation involving two murders, they would gratefully treat you like a guest here, not a criminal. They’ll make you as comfortable as possible. Will you help us?”

“What about my job?” he asked.

“If you help, Max and I will not only ensure that you keep your job but put your name in the boss’s ear, and that could be good for you.”

Malor agreed to do it, and once he had, I pulled out the evidence bag with the ring. He leaned into it and gave it a close examination.

“Have you ever seen this ring before?” I asked.

He shook his head in ambivalence, staring at it. “I’m not sure, it looks familiar, but nothing recent comes to mind. That’s a nice rock. It looks like an engagement ring; is that a red diamond? I didn’t know they came in that color. Where’d you get it?”

“The pathologist found it in Chadwell’s stomach,” I said.

Malor’s shock quickly turned into a burst of laughter, and he palmed his face. “I would never have guessed you would say that. So, you think they killed him for this.”

“Red diamonds are worth a lot of money. We think it came from the things left behind in the Thornbrier mansion. Do you know about it at all? Had Tommy or Chadwell mentioned something that might have alluded to it without ever mentioning the ring itself? Anything might help.”

He stared at the ring, concentrating. “It seems familiar somehow; give me a few minutes to think.”

His head in his hands, he sat there, his eyes closed, and his face tipped toward the table. Given the importance of the matter, the room remained silent for the three or four minutes we waited.

Malor interested me. He seemed like this fundamentally good man about whom people make inaccurate assumptions, and he was challenging some of mine. I asked Max what he thought about Malor, and he told me something that hadn’t occurred to me. He said that Malor was a man who had the same needs and desires as most any other. He said he believed Malor had adopted the notion of viewing himself as a sadist because he felt that he had no choice. He grew to have an enormously thick cock, and he had learned to make the best of what life had given him. He could abstain from sex because of his size, cringe at whatever pain he caused others in his need for sexual intimacy, or he could embrace it. Because, given his size, if he wanted to have sex, he had no choice but to cause some pain. I realized then that Malor really belonged in Franklin, someone just as marginalized and misunderstood as the rest of us, and yeah, that included me. People in the know had viewed me as little more than a horse cock, so I identified with some of what Malor most likely went through, and I made the best of what life had given me too.

Max’s insights into understanding people made me realize how lucky I was to have him. Not only would it allow him to understand me, but he brought something to the table that I lacked, and we complimented one another in our abilities.

“I think I have something,” said Malor. “It’s nothing direct, but I remember a few weeks ago—just before Tommy and Chadwell’s friendship ended—that Tommy was having some trouble, he said he felt conflicted about something, and he seemed preoccupied with it for several days. I asked him if he wanted to talk about it, but he said that he had already spoken about it to one of the nuns…Sister Foustina and that he may have to wait for the sisters to return from the Vatican. He wouldn’t elaborate, so I don’t really know what he meant, but what if he knew about the ring and spoke to Sister Foustina about it?”

Malor provided a major lead, and we told him he could trust Detective Edgerton, who would ensure his comfort while he remained there. Max took a photo of the ring to show the sister, and Edgerton left us the task of speaking to her. I hoped he would join us, but he believed we could be trusted and that he had something he needed to fix before the day was out.

Max held my hand in the elevator on the way to the roadster. Its meaty warmth pressing into my palm had begun to grow on me, and I found myself never wanting to let it go. For a while, whenever we held hands, he would occasionally glance down at them, and his expression seemed a bit flat, or perhaps uncertain. However, on the way back to the car, when I caught him looking, I saw that he had a little smile. I couldn’t help but stop right there and hug him.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Oh, Max, I couldn’t be more okay if I tried.” I held his face just before I kissed him. I looked him in the eye and said, “You are the best and most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. And I want everything I say and everything I do, for or with you, to tell you just how much I love you, and I don’t care who knows. You and I were meant to be, and the idea of spending my life with you makes me incredibly happy.”
I am really quite enjoying this read. Well done sir.

SacMichaelCA

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 16d

“You don’t like it?”

The End.
Awesome story telling. I’m so sad that it has ended. I do hope you consider making a series out of it. This really shouldn’t be a one and done. Well done mate.

• Love

RHHorst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awesome story telling. I’m so sad that it has ended. I do hope you consider making a series out of it. This really shouldn’t be a one and done. Well done mate.
Thank you. I’m so pleased you enjoyed it. I am still considering what to do about that.
Rick

Reactions: Anonn0027