Happy Birthday Subgirrl!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so technically I am a day late in Oz time, but as was pointed out by a really smart and cool person, it is still the 3rd in my neck o' the woods!

So Happy Birthday wishes to my long lost twin sister, may you have more fun than would be possible for either of us!

*and give us all the juicy details:fing02::002::drunk::bj::beerchug::151::bukkake::mischievous::mischievous::fest30::fest30::fest30:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yay!!! Happy Birthday!! and hope you have had a great day. Hugs and the warmest kisses from the Netherlands :)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, thanks everyone! Especially Nico for starting the thread.

You guys have made my day :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:.

I had a lovely birthday. One of my FBs gave me sex that was rather outside his comfort zone. It was a big surprise and made me really very happy. Now I just have to convince him to keep giving me sex like that all the time :biggrin1:.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Half credit goes to Dante for suggesting it when I was fretting about not being able to wish you a Happy Bday till Sat! He was all "Um...you could start a thread..." lol

@Dante: I am normally not so scatterbrained as that...Ok I am, but really no one has to know:shhh:

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, thanks everyone! Especially Nico for starting the thread.

You guys have made my day :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:.

I had a lovely birthday. One of my FBs gave me sex that was rather outside his comfort zone. It was a big surprise and made me really very happy. Now I just have to convince him to keep giving me sex like that all the time :biggrin1:.

there's a comfort zone? lol!!
i'd imagine a man would have to be pretty wide open sex and brain wise to even see you naked.
what did he do that was outside his zone?