Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happy Halloween folks!!! be sure to post pics of your costumes tomorrow!! :)

been up all night working on mine...now hope I get to wear it :) ahhahaha

and Stacy....dirty girl!!! :) I knew I liked you for some reason. tee hee

So big man what did you dress up as??? Where did you go??? I went to WeHo for the first time. It was amazing. Safe, wide cross section of people, great costumes, well organized, and the cops were everywhere and fantastic too. Can't say enough about the event. Lots of heros but the guys gave it more of a sensual twist. You would have fit right in. I was Edward S Hands...and I think I posed for maybe 500 pictures...which I loved because I'm a secret attention whore. Yoy all must try to go sometime...just a great great evening.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wore a renaissance outfit I designed and sewed from scratch, I had made it for the coronation ball here in '07. Multi colored striped fitted tights with a codpiece with jeweled buttons.

I will probably go out again in it this evening, another of the gay bars is having it's party tonight.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no candy...can anyone spare some?

I have loads left as I found a novel way of keeping the kids away last night.

I sprayed my boots silver and left them at the front door. No way would they come near if they thought Gary Glittter lived there.

D

deleted3782

I have loads left as I found a novel way of keeping the kids away last night.

I sprayed my boots silver and left them at the front door. No way would they come near if they thought Gary Glittter lived there.

Eek! Gary Glitter...and bootless! :eek:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So big man what did you dress up as??? Where did you go??? I went to WeHo for the first time. It was amazing. Safe, wide cross section of people, great costumes, well organized, and the cops were everywhere and fantastic too. Can't say enough about the event. Lots of heros but the guys gave it more of a sensual twist. You would have fit right in. I was Edward S Hands...and I think I posed for maybe 500 pictures...which I loved because I'm a secret attention whore. Yoy all must try to go sometime...just a great great evening.
'

I was Dangle from Reno 911 :) I didnt get the cheapo store costume...*cuz it didnt fit my arms* :) hahaha So I did some shoppin' and sewin' and made my own... skipped out on the wig tho...i hated it...itched!! :) I love weho on halloween...its awesome!

Samhain has passed and once again the veil between the living and dead has been drawn closed. I hope that everyone has taken a moment to think of those they have lost and wished them well in the realm beyond. Don't lose sight of what Samhain really means and use its time to tell the departed how much they've meant to you.

Media
I must say, the revere of the previous evening reminded me of what it was like to be a kid again. I have not danced at a public venue in years. The spirit of good fun was amazing.

Apologies to you Jeff, if our perpetuation of this holiday has made you anxious, I can assure you this was not the intent.

Ummmmmmmm, like..... dude..... uhhhhh, Halloween is like, so totally OVER.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I must say, the revere of the previous evening reminded me of what it was like to be a kid again. I have not danced at a public venue in years. The spirit of good fun was amazing.

Apologies to you Jeff, if our perpetuation of this holiday has made you anxious, I can assure you this was not the intent.

Nah, it's cool... I just need to get ready for Christmas.:biggrin1: