Hardness and stamina

Just Browsing
Media
Last couple of months I have been feeling run down and a side effect of this is my erections are not as hard as I am used to....I have also found that when "softer" I cannot last as long or control ejaculation like I am used to...

Thoughts?

Thanks!

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
go get a blood test...could be nothing but it could be something like mono that has to be treated. have you had a change in your diet or daily schedule recently that is making you feel more run down?

Just Browsing
Media
Good advice and thank you all....Had a full physical 2 months back and all was good but will look into this further....

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gather up the courage to ask your MD about ED. If you are a young man, this problem should be treatable.

I'm an old buck, and I still get erections like you wouldn't believe. It may be a little guy, but it's still a source of pleasure. Just not three times a night.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good advice and thank you all....Had a full physical 2 months back and all was good but will look into this further....

Make sure to tell your doctor about the sexual side-effects. They can be very telling, and patients often don't go there because they're nervous or embarrassed. Write down all your symptoms before you go in and just recite them to your doctor - it's the best way to remember them all and get them all out in the open.

If you're feeling run down and live in the northern hemisphere it may very well be due to the shorter sunshine hours. Slowing down in general can also turn in to a feedback loop - the you get more and more and more run down as time goes on. Try breaking out of it and get some exercise. It's good for your physical and mental health, and it's good for your sex drive.

Good luck!