Harrison Ford

juliachild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like everything about him except that he is one of the idiots that signed a long 'petition' of sorts recently to call shame to the arrest of Roman Polanski. Surely there are more worthwhile things to protest. But I still watch Raiders of the Lost Ark once a month to make sure I have pleasant dreams afterward.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry to revive an old thread, but...

Harrison Ford is fucking sexy as hell.

He looks like he's got something nice under that speedo.

But even if he didn't it's Harrison Ford for christs sake.

Even if he had a 2 inch dick I bet he could still fuck the shit out of half of the globe, if he hasnt already.

This is a funny cartoon video hakes an apperance in, check it out.

Now I needta find a Chuck Norris thread, and a Liam Neeson thread.:biggrin1:

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for putting this thing in perspective Svevremenski. Harrison Ford is eligible to be a great-grandpa and I suspect some here might be shocked in disappointment if he dropped his pants and showed what's actually packing down there. And since he's playing down being a hunk, I'll play along with that.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
another great bulge shot of his is in the first Indiana Jones movie. He's fighting with a German on a tank (towards the end of the movie). I slowed my VCR down so I didn't get a great pic and don't have a DVD of it -- but it looked --- substantial. Anybody get a capture on this???

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
another great bulge shot of his is in the first Indiana Jones movie. He's fighting with a German on a tank (towards the end of the movie). I slowed my VCR down so I didn't get a great pic and don't have a DVD of it -- but it looked --- substantial. Anybody get a capture on this???

Actually it was "The Last Crusade" (the 3rd movie) where he is fighting a German on a tank near the end of the movie. Unfortunately I don't have screen capture of it either.

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
Hey all. Was visiting my dads house yesterday and noticed his new AARP laying on the counter with my favorite sexy man on it's cover. Only one of the shot is the "money shot". Hope you enjoy.

(Having trouble uploading the photo's I lifted from the site. All I could do was scan and re-size the magazine shot)

Sorry

Attachments