Has a gay man ever felt you up?

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually happened in the elevator at my apartment. A guy said hello and rubbed my dick through my pants.

My instinct was to punch him in the face but we was a young guy in his late teens early twenty so I instead told him I am not interested and not to do that to strangers in the future.

He then offered to suck me off. I once again said no thanks and walked away.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted17703901

And you need to stop watching the media . Rape? I must have missed that in the guys question. Straight woman I talk too want to have sex with a man not some dramatic male. So.... back to the question, has a gay man ever felt you up? And if so how did you react? Really hopping you weren't as dramatic as your comment and try and throw your hand bag at him .
Actually it feels like rape, yes.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to attend these debaucherously fun parties thrown by 3 good friends of mine, who are gay. We just called them "sexy parties" the usual attire was underwear.

There were strict no touching without consent rules, but one guy did drop to his knees in front of me and grabbed my crotch and called my cock an "amazing gift." He was tipsy, looked up and instantly realized he was out of line and apologized. Nothing really came of it, he essentially complimented me.

D

deleted17703901

No man has ever felt me up! Get your fantasies out in the plentiful gay and bi sections of this website!

We really, really, really need to get a pinned post in this forum to address the "Would a straight guy do anything homosexual?" question right up front.​

The answer is NO, will always be NO, and won't change under any circumstances.​

There won't be one. This site is build for gays. Therefore, rules are not strictly upheld for them.

Reactions: tobythecat

SemiAnonymous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in the sauna at the gym when this guy told me "that's some cock you've got there". This was the first time I heard that from a guy and I was gobsmacked!

He went on asking if I ever had a blow job from another man and then telling me that only a man knows what a man needs. I told him no thanks I wasn't interested but he persisted. Finally I had enough and as I was walking past him to get to the door, he reached out and grabbed my cock and started stroking.

I was absolutely mortified he did that, but even more so when my body responded and I got a semi.

I got dressed and reported him to the manager. The manager asked if I wanted to call the police, but at that point I just wanted to get out of there. I can 100% understand what @lovinglife went through.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the sauna at the gym when this guy told me "that's some cock you've got there". This was the first time I heard that from a guy and I was gobsmacked!

He went on asking if I ever had a blow job from another man and then telling me that only a man knows what a man needs. I told him no thanks I wasn't interested but he persisted. Finally I had enough and as I was walking past him to get to the door, he reached out and grabbed my cock and started stroking.

I was absolutely mortified he did that, but even more so when my body responded and I got a semi.

I got dressed and reported him to the manager. The manager asked if I wanted to call the police, but at that point I just wanted to get out of there. I can 100% understand what @lovinglife went through.
That was sexual assault, and you should have called the police! Hopefully he was permanently booted from the gym!

Reactions: tobythecat

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
Not felt me up, but touched yes. On dance floors. This was years ago of course.
I thoroughly believe I act as heterosexual as any other straight fella, but for some reason - still true today, I get hit on by gay men occasionally. I don't know why, but I do.