Has a man ever introduced himself to you completely naked?

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone introduced themselves completely naked and hard?
Yeah in a nudist spa once. I went alone but planning to meet my friend there who was also going to be going with someone else I didn’t know. When I arrived I was early so I explored the saunas naked alone, then at some point I found my friend. It was in the steam room, I walked in and found my friend and his other friend sitting together. It’s compulsory to be naked there so of course we all met naked, but I also noticed that the new guy who I had never met was sitting with a rock hard cook pointing up between his legs. I sat down next to him and he was between me and my friend. It was so nice because he just acted totally normal, we quietly chatted a bit, all fully naked and him sitting there with a hard cock completely visible right next to us

D

deleted18171021

Yeah in a nudist spa once. I went alone but planning to meet my friend there who was also going to be going with someone else I didn’t know. When I arrived I was early so I explored the saunas naked alone, then at some point I found my friend. It was in the steam room, I walked in and found my friend and his other friend sitting together. It’s compulsory to be naked there so of course we all met naked, but I also noticed that the new guy who I had never met was sitting with a rock hard cook pointing up between his legs. I sat down next to him and he was between me and my friend. It was so nice because he just acted totally normal, we quietly chatted a bit, all fully naked and him sitting there with a hard cock completely visible right next to us
Those darn rock hard erections can be really contagious. Did you or your friend display any symptoms ? Was there anyone else in there?

Reactions: gymnistes

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those darn rock hard erections can be really contagious. Did you or your friend display any symptoms ? Was there anyone else in there?
Yeah exactly, especially in the hot steam room. I don’t think he was hard because they had been playing. Just because of the heat and sensation of the steam on the nude body

it was a Sunday at a nudist place called Therme Wien in vienna, in the men’s spa area — so it was pretty busy actually. There were 2 or 3 other guys in the steam room.

D

deleted18171021

Welcome to the team. Can you join us for pizza tonight at bowling alley?

Attachments

Reactions: Temperature

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was hanging out at a friend‘s place, and his roommate came out of the bathroom naked (from a shower) and introduced himself to me. He watched us playing our video game, and I had to balance looking at him and playing the game! After a few minutes he went to his bedroom and came back with clothes on.

D

deleted18171021

I was hanging out at a friend‘s place, and his roommate came out of the bathroom naked (from a shower) and introduced himself to me. He watched us playing our video game, and I had to balance looking at him and playing the game! After a few minutes he went to his bedroom and came back with clothes on.
A similar thing happened to me, while visiting a friends apt in college. Since i grew up with 0 naked experience seeing or being seen, it was amazing to me how confident some guys are, they certainly act like they dont know or care that they are naked as they stand and talk to you. Now im confident enough to pretend not to notice or care -- while secretly im lovin it.