Has any bottom came while having anal sex?

D

deleted1253403

I've cum from stuffing mg ass full of panties and bra

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve cum-cum a few times. I’ve had prostate orgasms more often, but it largely depends on the size of the guy’s cock, and how long I’ve been fucked.

Mostly I focus on making the guy I’m with cum. When I cum too it’s a fringe benefit.

ConorJ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was a while coming (no pun intended) for me before I managed a hands-free. For me it def isn't the length, I'm more girth prone. But, also to have that happen has as much to do with how good the top is. The first guy that ever made me cum hands-free laughed when I said I never had before, and that I prob was one of the ones unable to. He, with a few others, were very good at reading my 'cues', as it's not always pounding away as deep and hard as possible, but hitting the right spots just so time and again.

worshipbig1s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my mid 40's was out of town on business and had a hired gun up to my room, this guy was huge in every way and really a gentle giant, he was 6'6' 265lb and sporting a wonderful 9.5x7 and after some play, he lay me on my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed, and started inserting, I mean this guy was really taking his time working it in and after what seemed like 3-5 minutes he was in balls deep and held me there, after telling me to take a couple of deep breaths, he sorta squatted down and thrust that monster balls deep two strokes and I shot and ozzed for what seemed like forever, the strange thing was I had never had it happen before, and really was not wanting or expecting to cum so quick, it was the hottest, most enjoyable thing that has ever happened to me, and no one has ever done it since.
Please tell me where you were on business....He sounds like my dream! Would love to go there on business myself...thanks

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sigh......

Still looking for a man to have anal sex with.

I hate sounding desperate.......I am almost to the point of going to a adult theater and walk around naked to get fucked......and I am a tad of voyeur so I would have no problem doing it in front of other people....it turns me on.

Hi, sorry, but how are you looking this is confusing me? Going to the theater to get buggered is a time honoured tradition but I am wondering what you are putting out there to find a person to have anal with? I don't mean to mock you, not at all, I am just super perplexed this is hard. Have you tried posting on Asspig perhaps?

I’ve never cum from being fucked alone but when I’m on my knees I would have a pool of precum underneath and precum flowing from my cock

Reactions: orangeC

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have got an anal orgasm which is different, and came hands free a few times but I think it was more due to say, my penis frictioning against the sheet as i got fucked doggy...
having said that, i leak a lot (even when limp) whenever I get fucked... as all my pleasure is anally

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have twice...

First time i was on my stomach getting railed between getting fucked and the silk sheets i busted all over the sheets.

second time i was riding and he started to do make me bounce hard, when my cock started to bounce too it actually made me bust hard. The best part was this was a top that did not like cum and i busted all over his face lol. I told him it was his fault and he smiled and said ill take it.