Has anyone tried "Ageless Male"?

B_Framster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a supplement that claims to increase testosterone. They advertise it on the radio, which is often the sign of an untrustworthy product. Wondering if anyone has tried it and can report on results?

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't tried it but did call the number they give on the radio. I distinctly heard them say - call for your FREE sample today. I called and after the usual B/S the guy tells me a 30 day supply will only cost me 29.95. I told him there was a free offer and he claimed to not know of that BUT he could knock the price down to 9.95. It was at that point when I told him to stuff it up his ass until his eyes popped out.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
f.y.i
food for thought

Although Ageless Male does not appear to have an official website, it is sold through a secure online retailer at a cost of $39.95. There are offers of ‘buy 2 get 1 free’ deals and bonus bottles of vitamin supplements are included with some larger orders. Additionally, Ageless Male has a 30-day money back guarantee.

The Ageless Male formula is a very simple proprietary blend, consisting of Saw Palmetto and Astaxanthin which, when combined, are called Re-Settin. The main function of this formula is to reduce the amount of testosterone converted into Estrogen, a process that happens when men age. Although no clinical study results are shown, it is claimed that Ageless Male can boost the testosterone levels by up to 50%.
If the consumer wishes to know more about the product, they are advised to call the customer service help line.
Good About Ageless Male

• The ingredients are listed
  • The ordering process is secure
  • Special pricing deals are offered
  • Customer testimonials are shown
  • Ageless Male has a 30-day money back guarantee
Bad About Ageless Male

• Clinical trial results are not shown
  • The ingredients are not explained adequately
Ageless Male the Bottom Line

It does appear that men are affected to a certain extent by Andropause, although the symptoms are certainly not as obvious as those of Menopause. A product such as Ageless Male should help balance the hormones but there is no conclusive proof to show that a supplement like this is totally necessary for all men.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did a little g**gle search, the new additive is Fenugreek, which is supposed to slow down the conversion of testosterone into DHT. Fenugreek smells a bit maple'ly; some here on these forums believe that'll improve semen taste - good for them Vermont lucky ladies.

Think there was a user on here called Gullybill. Kept searching for the fountain of youth, believing everything people told him. Pretty sure he died of old age while trying.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Well,I use Ageless Male and I'm 162 years old.I just don't like to brag about it.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1 200mg 10ml testosterone vial = about 5 weeks worth cost 100-125
guaranteed t boost, no if or maybes'
worked p/t at GNC and tried everything, nothing works as well as the real stuff
maca, tribulis, DHEA, estrogen blockers, ZMA, all an expensive lesson to save and go for the real thing.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a former salesman for a "vitamin" company. Don't bother, the quality is no better then you would find at Costco. The BS and hype are what gets the callers, it was people like me that convinced you to give up your credit card number. The money was good but my kharma could not handle the stress.

Boost your testoserone by eating right and fitness.

1 200mg 10ml testosterone vial = about 5 weeks worth cost 100-125
guaranteed t boost, no if or maybes'
worked p/t at GNC and tried everything, nothing works as well as the real stuff
maca, tribulis, DHEA, estrogen blockers, ZMA, all an expensive lesson to save and go for the real thing.

Me reckons Planet Of The Apes is becoming true. With all this testosterone taking ya are all going to look like this in a hundred years.

Attachments

Justin87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
as someone mentioned exercise.
it is proven that doing squats with med-heavy weights actually does signal the body to product more testosterone.
cant say how much more tho
but blood studies showed that levels did go up

Exercising causes the production of testosterone. Exercising larger muscle groups triggers the production of more than smaller muscle groups.

This is why guys who don't do leg day are cheating themselves since they are the largest muscle group triggering the release of the greatest amount of T.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Think there was a user on here called Gullybill. Kept searching for the fountain of youth, believing everything people told him. Pretty sure he died of old age while trying.

I found the fountain of youth, the secret is good genetics.

I found some old photos of my self from when I was 13 and I still look the same. Only difference is a little bit more facial hair and in better shape. That is about it..
that was 11 years ago btw...

I do get some weird looks when I am driving my car sometimes.