has something similar happened to you too?

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had problems with my dsl and asked for a technician by the Telekom. He sounded quite nice and friendly at the telephone so I was really curiously who would come there.He arrived quite quickly and he was a real goodlooking guy, maybe in his mid 20s. The problem with the dsl was easy to solve, it had something to do with my modem. It took less than 5 Minutes. He said normally
he would have to write a calculation, but then he said he would write it at the voice grade channel lay and I have to pay nothing. The guy stared at my pants and really asked me if he can't do anything else for me.
My heart began to beat faster but I was not able to say more than "No thank you, really not" He stayed a bit longer in the door, looked at me, smiled and then
he left. I was (don't know the english word) paralized?
After some minutes I thought "how stupid can you get"? What would you have done in such a situation? But be honest. You can't be really sure if he had the same thoughs like I had..maybe I was wrong...and that could have become very embarrassing.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dominik20@Jun 23 2005, 04:10 PM
The guy stared at my pants and really asked me if he can't do anything else for me.
[post=323449]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you have a noticable bulge or something?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dominik20@Jun 23 2005, 05:10 PM
seems like I had a noticible Bulge. Its very hot today, so I wear only Shortys.
[post=323475]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah! He probable saw that big ole' dick outline and was hoping you would introduce him to your "boudoir" :evilgrin:

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tell us about DMW :p

Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 23 2005, 07:05 PM
I have never been cruised by a DSL technician. The air-conditioner repairman, however, was a different matter! ;)
[post=323506]Quoted post[/post]​

Jadamo

1st Like
Media
Karen, I forgot to feed the gerbil and she ate her own foot..

and now she's up with Jesus. Then I took her gerbil babies and I baptized them, but they all drowned.

Karen! If you see Jesus, tell him to take the gerbil babies, they're christian!

Take care sweetie, see ya soon.

-James

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Jadamo@Jun 23 2005, 01:21 PM
Karen, I forgot to feed the gerbil and she ate her own foot..

and now she's up with Jesus. Then I took her gerbil babies and I baptized them, but they all drowned.

Karen! If you see Jesus, tell him to take the gerbil babies, they're christian!

Take care sweetie, see ya soon.

-James
[post=323518]Quoted post[/post]​

There's a non sequitor worthy of Sealab 2021.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dominik20+Jun 23 2005, 07:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dominik20 &#064; Jun 23 2005, 07:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Tell us about DMW :p

<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Jun 23 2005, 07:05 PM
I have never been cruised by a DSL technician. The air-conditioner repairman, however, was a different matter&#33;  ;)
[post=323506]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=323507]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

The air-conditioner repairman came over and I told him that I was glad to see him because I was tired of being hot and sweaty. He said, "The hot and sweaty look works for you&#33;" I found that to be an odd comment from a total stranger, but figured that he was just a flirt like a lot of men are, gay and straight. He got the central air working and I could feel it blowing. I said, "Thank you&#33; I feel like giving you a tip&#33;" He said, "It&#39;s the least you could do, after all the tips I&#39;ve stuck in your g-string&#33;" It turns out that he used to be a regular patron when I danced, and a fan, apparently. Well, we found out that it&#39;s easy enough to get hot and sweaty even when the air is working properly.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Dominik20@Jun 23 2005, 05:10 PM

If you were exhibiting a noticeable turgid buldge and he was eyeing it while making excuses to extend his stay, you should have tested him further. You could have reached down and repositioned your buldge to make it more noticeable by pulling it forward and up under your shorts. Depending on his response, you might have experienced an unexpected "afternoon delight."

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by dufus+Jun 24 2005, 03:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dufus &#064; Jun 24 2005, 03:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dominik20@Jun 23 2005, 05:10 PM
you might have experienced an unexpected "afternoon delight."
[post=323637]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

This song popped right into my head when you said that......

"Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto&#39;s always been; when it&#39;s right, it&#39;s right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. AFTERNOON DELIGHT&#33;&#33;"

:D :D

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Dominik20@Jun 23 2005, 04:10 PM
I had problems with my dsl and asked for a technician by the Telekom. He sounded quite nice and friendly at the telephone so I was really curiously who would come there.He arrived quite quickly and he was a real goodlooking guy, maybe in his mid 20s. The problem with the dsl was easy to solve, it had something to do with my modem. It took less than 5 Minutes. He said normally
he would have to write a calculation, but then he said he would write it at the voice grade channel lay and I have to pay nothing. The guy stared at my pants and really asked me if he can&#39;t do anything else for me.
My heart began to beat faster but I was not able to say more than "No thank you, really not" He stayed a bit longer in the door, looked at me, smiled and then
he left. I was (don&#39;t know the english word) paralized?
After some minutes I thought "how stupid can you get"? What would you have done in such a situation? But be honest. You can&#39;t be really sure if he had the same thoughs like I had..maybe I was wrong...and that could have become very embarrassing.
[post=323449]Quoted post[/post]​

Domiinik, cool and coy you missed "an" afternoon

blackwood

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Those situations only end happily in the movies. We always want to act so nonchalant about an obvious overture that we are left speechless whether it is a woman or man making the overture and then feel the fool later for not having a more ambiguous comment we should have made. You could back up and maybe asked a few more questions, surely you could think of something to ask. Had him sit down while you got him a coke or beer, if job allows such and let the business conversation go in whatever direction it decides to go. Next time be prepared to give answer that is meaningless such as "Let me think, I am sure I can think of something since you are being so generous with your charges and your time" then think of something quick to ask and then ultimately he will ask if he can spend a little recreation time with you.....

All is not lost however since I am sure you can trace your service call to one who came over -- call and ask to speak to him and make up some asinine business reason to talk to him that will allow him to say one of the following things, "You shithead, of course I cannot help you install 20 software packages on my way home from work", or "I don&#39;t usually do that sort of thing, but why don&#39;t I drop by and let&#39;s see if I can help you with your problems after work today". You want the request to be a bit preposterous so a positive answer is obvious to both of you no matter how it is worded.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by motlissof@Jun 26 2005, 02:04 AM
Those situations only end happily in the movies. We always want to act so nonchalant about an obvious overture that we are left speechless whether it is a woman or man making the overture and then feel the fool later for not having a more ambiguous comment we should have made. You could back up and maybe asked a few more questions, surely you could think of something to ask. Had him sit down while you got him a coke or beer, if job allows such and let the business conversation go in whatever direction it decides to go. Next time be prepared to give answer that is meaningless such as "Let me think, I am sure I can think of something since you are being so generous with your charges and your time" then think of something quick to ask and then ultimately he will ask if he can spend a little recreation time with you.....

All is not lost however since I am sure you can trace your service call to one who came over -- call and ask to speak to him and make up some asinine business reason to talk to him that will allow him to say one of the following things, "You shithead, of course I cannot help you install 20 software packages on my way home from work", or "I don&#39;t usually do that sort of thing, but why don&#39;t I drop by and let&#39;s see if I can help you with your problems after work today". You want the request to be a bit preposterous so a positive answer is obvious to both of you no matter how it is worded.
[post=324081]Quoted post[/post]​

motlissof

In another post, Dominick complains of being bored, wants to chat but not via LPSG.

In my previous response to him, I indicated to Dominick that he was being coy in his comments regarding the encounter. Now, after a good look at his avatar photo and assortment of posted photos in the gallery, I am even more convinced of the coyness and less of being bored.

Here on LPSG the photos all indicate a very good looking hung like a young god, young man, very sure of himself and the massive man-meat between his, well you know.

Should he ever WANT to, if his talent in "equine" handling, is as effective as the pictures he presents of himself and his horse-dicked rigging he did not take charge of the "service Man" only because he did not want to.

and..........My only recommendation to him is lay back and double pump, and maybe autofellate frustrations away.

All offered with my respects and best wishes to this ample young man.

blackwood

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by blackwood+Jun 25 2005, 09:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; Jun 25 2005, 09:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-motlissof@Jun 26 2005, 02:04 AM

motlissof

In another post, Dominick complains of being bored, wants to chat but not via LPSG.

In my previous response to him, I indicated to Dominick that he was being coy in his comments regarding the encounter. Now, after a good look at his avatar photo and assortment of posted photos in the gallery, I am even more convinced of the coyness and less of being bored.

Here on LPSG the photos all indicate a very good looking hung like a young god, young man, very sure of himself and the massive man-meat between his, well you know.

Should he ever WANT to, if his talent in "equine" handling, is as effective as the pictures he presents of himself and his horse-dicked rigging he did not take charge of the "service Man" only because he did not want to.

and..........My only recommendation to him is lay back and double pump, and maybe autofellate frustrations away.

blackwood
[post=324083]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Speaking of ambiguity, I too was a bit confused by that host of pictures which suggests a more rehearsed and perfected interest in directing attention to himself and his goods than the original post here would intimate. I suppose if we should decide to help this lad fix his internet connection, we need not worry about what our intentions might appear, since we are well over 35, we won&#39;t even get an offer of a coke.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by motlissof+Jun 26 2005, 03:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(motlissof &#064; Jun 26 2005, 03:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by blackwood@Jun 25 2005, 09:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-motlissof
@Jun 26 2005, 02:04 AM
Those situations only end happily in the movies.  We always want to act so nonchalant about an obvious overture that we are left speechless whether it is a woman or man making the overture and then feel the fool later for not having a more ambiguous comment we should have made.  You could back up and maybe asked a few more questions, surely you could think of something to ask.  Had him sit down while you got him a coke or beer, if job allows such and let the business conversation go in whatever direction it decides to go.  Next time be prepared to give answer that is meaningless such as "Let me think, I am sure I can think of something since you are being so generous with your charges and your time" then think of something quick to ask and then ultimately he will ask if he can spend a little recreation time with you.....

All is not lost however since I am sure you can trace your service call to one who came over -- call and ask to speak to him and make up some asinine business reason to talk to him that will allow him to say one of the following things, "You shithead, of course I cannot help you install 20 software packages on my way home from work",  or "I don&#39;t usually do that sort of thing, but why don&#39;t I drop by and let&#39;s see if I can help you with your problems after work today".  You want the request to be a bit preposterous so a positive answer is obvious to both of you no matter how it is worded.

motlissof

blackwood

Speaking of ambiguity, I too was a bit confused by that host of pictures which suggests a more rehearsed and perfected interest in directing attention to himself and his goods than the original post here would intimate. I suppose if we should decide to help this lad fix his internet connection, we need not worry about what our intentions might appear, since we are well over 35, we won&#39;t even get an offer of a coke.
[post=324086]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

+

Or be completly ignored,

But together we would "make his day", what&#39;s that song? "Every Which Way But Loose" or "Any Which Way You Can"....

50 or 60 years (combined) of our experience doing "it" would leave his sphincters flailing and his testes hiding in his shorties.

Leaving one loosey goosey young stud S-P-E-N-T.

With due respect ofcourse&#33;

blackwood

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I could give you a good answer to understand me but I really have problems to understand all you wrote.To talk about ambiguity... surely I am ambiguity- Its a completly different think to talk to somebody on the net, than to have somebody in front of you and you have to make a quick decision what to say or what to do.
With which we would be with the second topic.. No, to be honest, I&#39;m not very self-assuredly. Especially not when I don&#39;t know the people. I really fear to do something wrong.. I don&#39;t know why but thats how I am. And I think that has nothing to do with my dick-size. Of course I know its quite big. I can deny it badly.
But that has nothing to do with self-assertion. It my case it hasn&#39;t.
And now please tell me what "coy" means. I have never heard that word and I can&#39;t find it in the dictionary.

Originally posted by blackwood+Jun 26 2005, 04:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; Jun 26 2005, 04:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by motlissof@Jun 26 2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by blackwood@Jun 25 2005, 09:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-motlissof
@Jun 26 2005, 02:04 AM
Those situations only end happily in the movies.  We always want to act so nonchalant about an obvious overture that we are left speechless whether it is a woman or man making the overture and then feel the fool later for not having a more ambiguous comment we should have made.  You could back up and maybe asked a few more questions, surely you could think of something to ask.  Had him sit down while you got him a coke or beer, if job allows such and let the business conversation go in whatever direction it decides to go.  Next time be prepared to give answer that is meaningless such as "Let me think, I am sure I can think of something since you are being so generous with your charges and your time" then think of something quick to ask and then ultimately he will ask if he can spend a little recreation time with you.....

All is not lost however since I am sure you can trace your service call to one who came over -- call and ask to speak to him and make up some asinine business reason to talk to him that will allow him to say one of the following things, "You shithead, of course I cannot help you install 20 software packages on my way home from work",  or "I don&#39;t usually do that sort of thing, but why don&#39;t I drop by and let&#39;s see if I can help you with your problems after work today".  You want the request to be a bit preposterous so a positive answer is obvious to both of you no matter how it is worded.

motlissof

blackwood

[post=324086]Quoted post[/post]​

+

Or be completly ignored,

But together we would "make his day", what&#39;s that song? "Every Which Way But Loose" or "Any Which Way You Can"....

50 or 60 years (combined) of our experience doing "it" would leave his sphincters flailing and his testes hiding in his shorties.

Leaving one loosey goosey young stud S-P-E-N-T.

With due respect ofcourse&#33;

blackwood
[post=324105]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dominik20@Jun 26 2005, 03:40 AM
I wish I could give you a good answer to understand me but I really have problems to understand all you wrote.To talk about ambiguity... surely I am ambiguity- Its a completly different think to talk to somebody on the net, than to have somebody in front of you and you have to make a quick decision what to say or what to do.
With which we would be with the second topic.. No, to be honest, I&#39;m not very self-assuredly. Especially not when I don&#39;t know the people. I really fear to do something wrong.. I don&#39;t know why but thats how I am. And I think that has nothing to do with my dick-size. Of course I know its quite big. I can deny it badly.
And now please tell me what "coy" means. I have never heard that word and I can&#39;t find it in the dictionary.

COY :

Tending to avoid people and social situations; reserved.
Affectedly and usually flirtatiously shy or modest.

Recent new member here. I skimmed through the other folks comments to you. The way I read you, it seems very clear that you&#39;re intelligent, well-considered, and understand yourself in general ways, but you are heavily introverted and introspective. Though sociable, you don&#39;t sound self-assertive in real life, unlike the internet. Unlike writing on the internet, in real life there can be a lot of non-verbal communication and mixed signals that could be embarrassing. It is one reason why people who are very literally adept (meaning that they are comfortable with words, exact or primary meanings of words) and less socially adept (good with people in real life when you can see, hear, and interact with them) are more naturally outgoing and perceptive online, than in real life.

So, bottom line, it seems you are uncertain with your powers of perception and analysis when the moment happened with the DSL man. Perception and analysis can be practiced and honed and using some suggestions that have been provided here can help you a lot.

Good luck.

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn&#39;t really say I&#39;m shy. Its only the first step that make things difficult to me when I meet new people. Some people are not very clear in their mode of expression, so I fear to estimate them wrong and get back bad reactions.
If I&#39;m close to somebody him/her things are very easy for me. I can be very open-minded and I&#39;m not shy at all then.
And of course its different if I&#39;m interested in the people or not. If not I don&#39;t fear any bad reactions. I just do when I like people and wnat to get to know them better.

Originally posted by OldLady+Jun 26 2005, 08:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OldLady &#064; Jun 26 2005, 08:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dominik20@Jun 26 2005, 03:40 AM

COY :

Tending to avoid people and social situations; reserved.
Affectedly and usually flirtatiously shy or modest.

Recent new member here. I skimmed through the other folks comments to you. The way I read you, it seems very clear that you&#39;re intelligent, well-considered, and understand yourself in general ways, but you are heavily introverted and introspective. Though sociable, you don&#39;t sound self-assertive in real life, unlike the internet. Unlike writing on the internet, in real life there can be a lot of non-verbal communication and mixed signals that could be embarrassing. It is one reason why people who are very literally adept (meaning that they are comfortable with words, exact or primary meanings of words) and less socially adept (good with people in real life when you can see, hear, and interact with them) are more naturally outgoing and perceptive online, than in real life.

So, bottom line, it seems you are uncertain with your powers of perception and analysis when the moment happened with the DSL man. Perception and analysis can be practiced and honed and using some suggestions that have been provided here can help you a lot.

Good luck.
[post=324127]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]