Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I was giving a bj and before we really even got into what I like he was cumming in my mouth..very frustrating--i wanted to do many nice things with him but he went and deposited his load down my throat before we even got started--i suppose I should have slowed down and pulled his cock out of my mouth before he got that far along but I was a little mad....any advice

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally I don't mind if they cum quickly. I just love having their cock in my mouth and down my throat and receiving their load. I have sucked guys where it took them 30 minutes to cum, then I have sucked guys who came in 2 minutes. LOVED it all and didn't complain. I was their to suck them and get their load. The ones that came quickly, I was usually able to suck their balls, and play a little then suck them off again and get a second load.

D_vfrtr

1st Like
Media
I haven't had this problem but it would seem as though you could take his load, keep sucking to keep him hard, and then wait again for yet another load.

Reactions: Mister2101

CumShot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
you are right I should take as compliment that I suck cock so nice he cums so quickly
I have never thouhgt of letting him calm down and cum a second time in my mouth or somewhere else--but when I was sucking I am 1000% hard and having fun!!!!!heheheheeheheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Personally I don't mind if they cum quickly. I just love having their cock in my mouth and down my throat and receiving their load. I have sucked guys where it took them 30 minutes to cum, then I have sucked guys who came in 2 minutes. LOVED it all and didn't complain. I was their to suck them and get their load. The ones that came quickly, I was usually able to suck their balls, and play a little then suck them off again and get a second load.

Reactions: Mister2101

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, like Petrolhead said. It's a compliment. Next time, maybe switch some things up so that he doesn't cum so fast.

CumShot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am talented I guess and I will take as compliment--next time I will stop and play with balls and admire the big hard throbbing rod before taking him to completion and swallowing his big creamy load
Yeah, like Petrolhead said. It's a compliment. Next time, maybe switch some things up so that he doesn't cum so fast.

For me it's all about pleasing him and getting his load. It's up to him when he is ready to blow. If I didn't feel satisfied after, I'd look for another cock to suck. The more, the merrier!

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yup, pretty much what everyone has said.... though if you had a guy like CraigS41 in your bed, i highly doubt either of you would be left unsatisfied..... 15 loads is like a complete meal

mmmm.... load....

Reactions: CraigS41

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember this really good looking guy I was dating. He came over to dinner at my apt. one night and right after he walked in we started kissing and before you know it he was lying on his back on my bed and I was sucking him (he had a beautiful dick, too). I started licking his balls and gently squeezing his cock with my hand. All of a sudden my tongue feels the unmistakable pulse of his PC muscle. I look up and he shot his load - in like 2 minutes. All he could say was, "Oops". He sat up, asked for something to wipe himself off with, pulled up his pants and announced that he really wasn't that hungry and he had to be somewhere. That was the last I saw of him...LOL!

augusttaylor

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a guy come to one of my shows. He was good looking and a good tipper. Took him back to my place, went down on him, and before he even got to the back of my throat he came. I tried to get him back up for a second round, but it was a no go. Kind of killed the night. :(

Reactions: 933295

Yes a few times but luckily they were ready to go again shortly after that.

This is pretty common with guys who haven't had a good blow job before. I think it takes some time for younger guys to learn how to control their orgasms.

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins

SpeedThePlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have definitely had that experience. I once gave a bj to a really nervous curious guy who was absolutely fucking turned on for it, and you couldn't even really call it a BJ: I got his cock in my mouth and almost immediately he said "sorry" and I had a mouthful of cum! Not exactly great sex, to be sure, but sort of cute and definitely didn't piss me off or upset me: he was just soooo horny he couldn't help himself.

Reactions: Calcoast

girth martinez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
the first time i got a bj i came early, then i got better but this was with a girl, i had to tell her to slow down and let me regain some composure, its all in the communication.

ATGR8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was giving a bj and before we really even got into what I like he was cumming in my mouth..very frustrating--i wanted to do many nice things with him but he went and deposited his load down my throat before we even got started--i suppose I should have slowed down and pulled his cock out of my mouth before he got that far along but I was a little mad....any advice

What were the other nice things you wanted to do with him?

CumShot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
What were the other nice things you wanted to do with him?
I wanted to slowly lick up and down full length of his long shaft. and little by little pop cock head in mouth teasing him as he gets harder and harder --with cum building and building till he longed to cum and then swallow full cock for a few minutes the start all over--till he cant take it and he forces cock down my throat and corners me till he face fucks me until he makes sure he cums deep in my mouth not letting me get away till he cums not letting me tease him --he controls me as he has his way with my mouth at the end --making me his cum slut!

David2434

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
the first time that someone suck me, i cummed like in ... 30seg..., the second time 40seg..., now... i can hold 30min easy, i think that is normal for the first time ... but is still cumming too fast maybe is a problem...