Have you ever had sex with someone famous?

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bullshit.

Notice, he says CLAIMS. I don't think he believes it, either.

However, I heard that a few years ago, when Downey was in prison, he was VERY popular. Especially with guys needing to relieve a little "tension."

Heard some gay rumors about Broderick, too. However, with any of those, I take them with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Bullfiddle

Sparky1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I have a hard time believing that Matthew Broderick is actually fucking that wife of his, unless he owns major stock in a paper bag company.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well I have a hard time believing that Matthew Broderick is actually fucking that wife of his, unless he owns major stock in a paper bag company.

I believe you are right, he actually doesn't have sex with SJP, he has his good friend Nathan Lane do it instead....

I have a friend who claims to have had sex with Lassie!

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i hooked up (not sex...she wanted to that's another story) with a hot foreign tennis player.
you know the typical blonde hair, blue eyed, great body eastern european type with a hard to spell last name.

looked her up after and she was ranked very low so i am not sure she qualifies as "famous"

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had sex with a member of Voicefarm, though not sure that qualifies as a famous person. In the alternative rock world of the 90s they were pretty well known.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Sadly, no. For me it is 3 degrees of separation. My wife had sex with someone who had sex with the wife of a major rock star.