Have you ever had surprisingly good sex?

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever liked someone for who they were but never in a million years expected them to be good in bed? If so why? How'd it turn out? Did it shatter or just shake your preconceived notions?

Just curious :biggrin1:

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Twice

Once, I slept with a self proclaimed lesbian. She not only was great in bed, but gave me the best blowjob of my life.

And, another chick, one whom I was absolutely infatuated with when I was young. After 8-9 years we finally got our chance. The worst sex of my life. Again, about 5-6 years after that, we hooked up again by accident. It was pretty damned good the second go round.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew someone who I thought would be much too polite and nice in bed for my liking. I couldn't have been more wrong. Preconceived notions utterly shattered into tiny little pieces. He turned out to be the best sexual partner I've ever had or am likely to have.

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't say I've been surprised that way
But a few times some have told me
They were surprised...
I guess my general public demeanor
does not reflect the way I get sexually.
I would expect those who get surprised
do so by folks like me probably.

Last edited:

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I have never bedded someone who I thought would be unsatisfactory. Usually by that point I am not really into him sexually anyhow, so it isn't going anywhere other than friendship at most.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had sex with this guy when I was 19- let's just say he had a body and face only a mother could love. But holy shit he had a nice huge fat cock- probably the 2nd biggest I've ever had the pleasure of having in my ass. Got the living holy hell fucked out of me and it was hot. :biggrin:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met up on a blind date with a girl through a mutual friend. The idea was that we would see if we could develop a fwb relationship or some type of sexually based relationship. When we met at a bar for a drink, she seemed extremely nervous and really socially awkward. Like I felt really bad for her. I wanted to get her counseling or something and didn't feel at all like she was up for something sexual. I left the meeting thinking nothing was going to happen even though we agreed to meet up again. Next time we met, she came onto me hardcore and before I knew it she was asking me to fuck her. Thing is, I didn't even bother to bring condoms cause I didn't think anything would happen. So instead I just got a feel for her to see how she was sexually and what she was like. She sounded pretty normal and said she had difficulty cumming. But man was she wrong. This girl cums like 3-6 times per session and she fucks like a machine. She needs very little foreplay (doesn't even like kissing) and as soon as you put it her, she goes like 100 mph. So I guess if you told me after the first time I met her that she is like a jackhammer in bed, I would have been stunned.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
once you figure out how to get a women off men are a cake walk :biggrin1:

You're not kidding.

It usually takes me forever to come from head. And we had had sex only an hour or so prior. I came in about three minutes after taking my pants off. She had amazing technique, knew what to do with her hands, and swallowed it all before I even thought about it.

I need to sleep with more lesbians...