Have you ever seduced somone with your cock?

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Although women keep asserting that seeing a penis does not stir them, I have experienced otherwise.
On more than one occasion, initially composed females have become quite pliable once encountering me in the buff.

The trick is of course to bring this about with a certain finesse. Simply presenting an appendage is sure to embarrass and lead nowhere.

For me, things have so far worked out best traditionally in relaxed settings with a bit of alcohol present. Once I was having some drinks with a fellow student from France in her apartment in Phoenix, and as the conversation flowed from analysing American versus European denim cuts to why they might be different, and how circumcised American penises may need the extra space, demonstration time came soon, and things went straight to bed from there.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone every been so bold as to whip out their dick( or maybe something less bold) in order to get someone to do what you want? Knowing that person couldn't resist you

I'd say enticed rather than seduced.

I've had women who are/were attracted to me and my cock and I've been happy to make use of that as a bit of foreplay / flirtation.

But out and out seduction... taking someone who's not yet interested in me sexually and flopping my dick out to magically turn them into a love slave? No, that's pretty nonsensical. :p

Reactions: Hatt_101 and 693987

Small4hung82

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes: I have a huge fan base. It's gone all to my head (no, "cock"). Can my dick get any bigger? Seriously.
just saw your page.... you have one more fan... your cocks amazing!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone every been so bold as to whip out their dick( or maybe something less bold) in order to get someone to do what you want? Knowing that person couldn't resist you
Yes, but only with the woman who I was already sexually involved with at the time. I've been horny, and she was indifferent, so I've pulled out my quickly hardening dick and started stroking it. Sometimes that leads to sex, sometimes not, but it has always been worth a try! A past girlfriend loved the way I went down on her so much, that she'd do just about anything to feel my lips and tongue on her clitoris. I was happy to oblige, as long as we were going to move on to a blowjob or intercourse afterwards. It wasn't really a manipulation, as she loved sucking and fucking too!

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If pulling it out and resulting in successfully getting laid counts, then yeah. Does that make me shallow?

Not at all--you took an intelligent shortcut, like Alexander cutting through the Gordian knot rather than wasting time untying it. And even Baptists might approve--you didn't dance beforehand :)

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes. I really wanted this dude to blow me. He was hanging out at my house and was in my bedroom, this is when I still lived at home. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me and sent into my room. He was sitting on the bed, the dresser in front of him. It's a narrow space. I kept going back and forth, and he finally couldn't stand it, he tugged my towel off and started deep throating me.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone seen the "Naked Man!" episode of How I Met Your Mother? :D

My own experience? I've been tempted once or twice to show what I'm working with in an effort to tip the scales my way, but always thought better of it.

These days at home, I might whip it out to ignite a BJ, but that's usually less "seduction" and more just the Mrs. being accommodating.