Have you ever stolen your friends (or relatives/strangers) used/clean underpants and/or socks?

DD-19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Luckily I work at a school as a custodian. Almost every week I find underwear that has been left behind or forgotten. Rarely are they reclaimed, so I am free to take them home.

Mostly boxers and some briefs, I wear some and imagine what size and type (cut/uncut) of cock was in them before mine!
Sooooo hot
Amazing
You are so friggin lucky Bud!
I’m sure some of them might even have dried cum stains in them ;)
Soooo hot
Enjoy each and everyone of them and keep on fantasizing
Wow!

Last edited by a moderator:

DD-19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lots of black, here's a pair of briefs that smelt good . .
I bet you could smell cologne with a hint of piss and dried cum stuck to the inside
Did you lick the inside of those ?
Sooooo hot !!!!
The guy that wore them was a tall jock with a 23cm dick ;):)
Friggin sexy Dude
You wear them well and fill them up nicely
;)
Impressive !!

VisibleMan7

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a simikar post ""borrowed" or stolen underwear stories", but I wanted a new one. With also socks :)
Add your pictures and stories!♡
I love finding guys’ used underwear in gym change rooms or even better in public toilets. The minute I see them, I strip off my underpants and climb into theirs. Turns me on knowing another guy’s cock and balls and sweaty arse was in them before me. Ages ago I had this deal with a guy at my gym. He’d leave his jocks in a certainly locker for me to find and then he’d stand there with a huge grin on his face as I put on his underpants. Was such a turn on for both.

DD-19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Reactions: Royal Panther

Fransico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was my second year in college. During that time I was playing collegiate volleyball... Whenever we had practice, guys would take off their shirts and I would start getting horny. Soooo... One day a guy who was the star player for our team was wearing pants-(you know those type where you can just pull/yank off) He said he wasn't wearing any underwear ‍️ so after playing a few matches... I said I was tired But When I sat down I saw his bag wide open with his undies hanging halfway out.. I went to use the restroom, but took the undies with me. I still remember that they were Puma Undies and smelt like sweaty balls. After cumming I put it back inside his bag and just kept playing.

(I have way more stories) Just tell me if you want me to post some more

Royal Panther

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was my second year in college. During that time I was playing collegiate volleyball... Whenever we had practice, guys would take off their shirts and I would start getting horny. Soooo... One day a guy who was the star player for our team was wearing pants-(you know those type where you can just pull/yank off) He said he wasn't wearing any underwear ‍️ so after playing a few matches... I said I was tired But When I sat down I saw his bag wide open with his undies hanging halfway out.. I went to use the restroom, but took the undies with me. I still remember that they were Puma Undies and smelt like sweaty balls. After cumming I put it back inside his bag and just kept playing.

(I have way more stories) Just tell me if you want me to post some more
That was hot, please post more. Did he say anything about the cum in his undies when he found them?