Have You Ever?

Yes.

Have you ever had sex with two different opposite sex partners within 48 hours?

T

T_Lurch

No. I find them disgusting. Most smell like powdered camel shit being burned.

Have you ever attended and watched a golf game and during the putting green phase, eaten a noisy food like Fritos, rice crackers or celery just for giggles?

D

deleted5791141

:yum Nah. I find golf too boring to attend in person. I’ll golf myself, but only if there’s drinking involved. I’d never watch it though.

HYE felt like your face was gonna melt off after consuming edibles?

Reactions: T_Lurch

Mike.Teru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:yum Nah. I find golf too boring to attend in person. I’ll golf myself, but only if there’s drinking involved. I’d never watch it though.

HYE felt like your face was gonna melt off after consuming edibles?
Nope, I just get ultra hungry

HYE had Sex in a hot tub?

I haven't smelled someone in public and known that, but I have walked into a room before and the smell gave it away that they had just had sex.

Have you ever walked up to someone in public to specifically smell them to see if they just had sex?

T

T_Lurch

Haven't done that. I'd scare the hell out of a delivery Amazon driver seeing my lanky ass staring down at them in the doorway nekkid like that.

Have you ever combined all the flavors together at a soda dispenser at a convenience store and drank it?

DaynaTheHawk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes/No. Been at parties when I was a kid and had the rootbeer, sprite, coke, orange soda, dr pepper etc and combined all to make a "suicide" ;) but not at 7-11 or whatever I dont recall.

HYE...dropped a piece of raw meat on the floor and still cooked it and eaten it?

Essexboy8714

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Masturbated to anime or comics? No. I think thats a guy thing who obsess over the tits on some manga babe or video game character...as evidenced in a thread HMS is doing right now.

HYE...drawn on your own dick? WITH A SHARPIE :)
Not yet,

HYE Attempted to flirt with a stranger on a busy train/tube before?