He likes to watch...

MomoAdachi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I am curios if anyone knows what the term for a fetish where a man watches his girlfriend have sex with other men. Is it cuckold? When I read what that is, I'm not sure that's it. He even likes to be on the phone when I'm fucking a guy just to hear me moan. He also likes me to tell him details of sex acts I've done with men.

Does this have a term?

D_Peter Potamus

Account Disabled
Media
I would call what you are describing "cuckold", as that is by far my biggest turn on. My ex-wife had an affair, and although I was angry about it, now it is all I think about. The idea of a woman telling me details of her experiences with other men, especially who are better endowed than I am, is the ultimate turn on for me. You are a lucky lady, and he is a very lucky man!!!

MomoAdachi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thankyou for the replies. cuckold it is! There were just some points on wiki that made it seem like the fetish could be something more... but yeah! Thanks?! :)

MomoAdachi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does the term "cuckold" refer to the other guy having a larger dick, or just the act of watching your woman with another man?

See, I don't think so. I think cuckold isn't quite the term I am looking for because it sort of deals with the humiliation factor of it and he doesn't actually get off on that.. it's me getting the most pleasure possible. He doesn't just like to watch, he also wants to join in as well if the situation calls for or allows.

He wants me to cum home after fucking a guy still wet and fuck him... I'm just not sure if this is illegitimately cuckold or something else?

D_Bob_Wyre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cuckold is a term used to describe a man whose lover or wife has cheated on him. He has been cuckolded. The term has changed somewhat with its modern fetish usage to indicate a number of fantasies involving a man's lover fucking other men either in front of him or away from him. It sometimes involves humiliation, but that's not always the case. Regardless, it's an interesting turn-on.

MomoAdachi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cuckold is a term used to describe a man whose lover or wife has cheated on him. He has been cuckolded. The term has changed somewhat with its modern fetish usage to indicate a number of fantasies involving a man's lover fucking other men either in front of him or away from him. It sometimes involves humiliation, but that's not always the case. Regardless, it's an interesting turn-on.

So there probably isn't actually a term for it as of now..... They need to come up with one..Or just update the existing. haha

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A cuckold doesn't necessarily watch. However he might. A voyeur likes to watch, but he or she likes to watch any sexual acts, not necessarily with his spouse. I don't know of a specific word which applies to what you describe. But the guy seems to be a combination of those. Perhaps the modern use of cuckold could encompass what you describe, but it isn't specific to those things.

MomoAdachi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A cuckold doesn't necessarily watch. However he might. A voyeur likes to watch, but he or she likes to watch any sexual acts, not necessarily with his spouse. I don't know of a specific word which applies to what you describe. But the guy seems to be a combination of those. Perhaps the modern use of cuckold could encompass what you describe, but it isn't specific to those things.
Makes sense, thanks. :)