Hello! 23M here

D

deleted23422471

Guest
Hello everyone! 23M here who is new to this site. I’ve had a great time looking around already and there’s tons of great content to explore. Looking forward to meeting more of you. Feel free to send me a chat, I tend to be a pretty open person and happy to talk about lots of things ;)
 
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team
 
Hello everyone! 23M here who is new to this site. I’ve had a great time looking around already and there’s tons of great content to explore. Looking forward to meeting more of you. Feel free to send me a chat, I tend to be a pretty open person and happy to talk about lots of things ;)
Welcome Upanddown, enjoy the wonderful content on here. It’s a great place to be!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 645860 and BillM
Hello everyone! 23M here who is new to this site. I’ve had a great time looking around already and there’s tons of great content to explore. Looking forward to meeting more of you. Feel free to send me a chat, I tend to be a pretty open person and happy to talk about lots of things ;)
Welcome!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 645860