Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I met a guy online. We have never met in person. My issue is that all the guys I have been with before are cut. One of the things he has mentioned to me is that he doesn’t like doing anal because women don’t like it and that’s something I do some times. The larger issue, no pun intended is that he says women he have been with have no idea what to do with his penis since he’s uncut. I know my way around a dick okay but now he has me doubting myself. Guys/girls when dealing with it how much of an issue do you find it to be? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Message me your answer if you prefer. Much love, Em

D

deleted875903

So I met a guy online. We have never met in person. My issue is that all the guys I have been with before are cut. One of the things he has mentioned to me is that he doesn’t like doing anal because women don’t like it and that’s something I do some times. The larger issue, no pun intended is that he says women he have been with have no idea what to do with his penis since he’s uncut. I know my way around a dick okay but now he has me doubting myself. Guys/girls when dealing with it how much of an issue do you find it to be? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Message me your answer if you prefer. Much love, Em
Don’t worry cut or uncut its still a cock. The only difference you may find is that his cock head is smoother and possibly even softer than a cut cock.

You can use one hand to hold his cock as you slide the hood back with the other hand. Once you expose the head you will see what a natural cock looks likes with the skin still intact.

As far as anal some guys think that if they are into it whether it’s with a girl or a guy it automatically makes them gay. That’s just stupid.

Sex is sex. Have fun and stop worrying. There are alot of women that prefer guys who are not cut. You may find that you too prefer uncut cocks too.

Reactions: Mogluver and Emery

Herr_Faust

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So just from my personal experience as an intact male, I've found that the head of my penis is extremely sensitive. Not in a "oh god, I'm cumming too soon" sort of way, but in a way that's more like direct hand-to-glands contact is too rough, even with ample lube I've never met a palm that didn't feel sandpaperish on the head of my penis.

I remember when I was younger, the first girl I ever had sex with was very into it and it was always incorporated into any contact and there was never any problem... The second girl I was ever with thought she was hot shit and the first thing she did when she got a hold of it was pull the skin back as far and as tight as she could, loicked the palm of her hand and then did the "knob polishing" motion on the head that made me want to cry almost instantly. Just something I wouldn't want anyone to go through unnecessarily.

I just stopped her and showed a hand motion I like. Personally, on the receiving end I feel that you should just work with the foreskin rather than treat it like it's in the way. I prefer to have the skin over the head during oral too. It's perfectly pleasurable and arousing, the rare woman will look at me like I'm a little weird, maybe, but honestly there's a similar amount of, if not more, nerve endings in the foreskin as a fingertip. Except it's part of your dick... So it feels good in a girls mouth. Also feels nice to have a tongue wiggle inside it, just a tip if you wanna blow the dudes mind, since it doesn't seem like he's used to stuff like that.

But yeah, it's a pretty simple mechanism, honestly. I've been a few women's first intact partner and they all respond pretty positively to how much easier it is to sort of just "pick up and play."

Hope this is helpful and that I didn't just ramble on.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

First, please be very careful when meeting someone you've talked to on line. Always let a friend know you are meeting someone. And text them when you arrive and call them when you're home safe.

Secondly, all men are alike. We've all got a cock and balls. The only difference is he's natural (uncut). It's still just a cock. It may look different but it still functions the same as a cut cock, gets hard, cums, etc.

Don't second guess it. Just go with it and see how you like it. He'll let you know what he likes.

Last edited:

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife had never seen uncut til me, when she was 35. She was stroking me in tiny strokes just the loose skin. I said I’m not circumcised, see? And pulled my skin up. She said ohh wow that’s cool, why would anyone want it cut off? I said well not many “want” it cut off, their parents decide that at birth. She said well when we have a boy we’ll leave him as is. And we did. She didn’t want to say exactly how many cut cocks she’d seen just said well I can say you’re smoother and doesn’t drag as much inside the pussy. And she said underwater sex doesn’t work, water is lousy lube til we tried it. She was wow what a difference. There isn’t a sensation of cock sliding right at the opening of the vagina, all the feeling is deeper inside. And an underwater fuck is almost like weightless sex, she loves it. And for anal, same thing!