help! pain inside the penis

JohnDoe123

Just Browsing
Media
Hello I have a problem when i go to the bathroom it hurts after i finish pissing this is after not during not before. I never had sex or anything in sex in general. There is a sharp pain that stays for a couple of minutes below the head of the penis that really hurts anybody got any idea what it is. I am 20 fairly young never taken drugs only that i jerk off a lot :D. But seriously anybody have any idea this occurs every once in a while not really constant maybe two or three times in month and i am afraid i may have a problem so just post any ideas what it might be and that would be very help thank you.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I could give you a diagnosis but, that and a token can get you on the train.

You should see a doctor, if you haven't already.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JohnDoe123 said:
Hello I have a problem when i go to the bathroom it hurts after i finish pissing this is after not during not before. I never had sex or anything in sex in general. There is a sharp pain that stays for a couple of minutes below the head of the penis that really hurts anybody got any idea what it is. I am 20 fairly young never taken drugs only that i jerk off a lot :D. But seriously anybody have any idea this occurs every once in a while not really constant maybe two or three times in month and i am afraid i may have a problem so just post any ideas what it might be and that would be very help thank you.

It could be a urinary tract infection as Hickboy pointed out, but stop posting right now, pick your phone up, and dial your doctor for the soonest appointment to make sure.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
JohnDoe123 said:
thx guys will do. but i was wondering aren't urinary tract infections usually make you pee out cloudy or discolored piss?

Not always. I've had one especially painful one that had to be diagnosed under a microscope, as my urine was clear and nearly colorless. But the bacteria were there. A few days of antibiotics and I was good as new.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JohnDoe123 said:
thx guys will do. but i was wondering aren't urinary tract infections usually make you pee out cloudy or discolored piss?
Good man! Far better thing that you do by going to your doctor, and clearing up this rather than letting it go on and get worse! Glad it worked out for you.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't be afraid to go to a doctor. Doctors have seen and heard EVERY medical problem. So, be brave and get in there! Until you do, you will continue to worry and suffer.