Help: Side-Effects of PE, Stress, Or Masturbation?

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SYMPTONS:

* I think I might have some scar tissue in my dick, ever since I started PE (jelqiing, stretching, etc, pills) a few years ago, I started getting a little curve. It doesn't bother me though.

* For more than a year, almost as if by incident, after a really good ballooning session, I started experiencing this weird turgidness in my dick, even when it was soft. Like 10 minutes after ejaculating, the tissue will like recoil almost, like become stiffish.

There's a little soarness/pain on the sides and on my vein especially after I masturbate, and alot of times I now don't hang as prominently as I used to.

I tried using arnica cream for a week, but it only helped temporarily.

* My libido is down. I don't get morning wood anymore or spontaneous erections in public.

SUSPECTS:

* Stress - Mom kicked me outta the house last year (really fucked my life up for awhile), then let me back down, but has threatened to kick me out in X amount of weeks every so often. I'm doing all I can to stay home, but I'm naturally not one to bend over backwards for someone for no reason.

I also have stress from insecurities but nowhere near the above.

* Physical Damage - Could've done damage PE'ing or masturbating too much (or hard), or both. It's doubtful, but possible. I have been to a urologist in the past year, but he said my dick was "only a little stiffer than normal". So I don't have Peyronie's. It could be nerve damage, which I'd hope it's not.

* Testosterone - T-levels down? I have no idea.

So..............what to think of all this?

I like practicing PE, so I'd like to solve this problem so I can jump back into it...

Did you have that swoop in your flaccid pic before this happened?

Is the erection shot representative of how it looks now?

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you've done PE correctly you should never experience pain...

It sounds like you may have over-excersized your penis. Too much PE, couple with too much hard masturbation can wear your good friend out. When you PE, did you have rest periods? How long were they? I think the best way to find out what happened is to stop PE for a few weeks and be gentle masturbating and see how your penis feels then....

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you have that swoop in your flaccid pic before this happened?

Is the erection shot representative of how it looks now?

No, those are older pics. From last summer, just before this happened.

sjprep06 said:
If you've done PE correctly you should never experience pain...

It sounds like you may have over-excersized your penis. Too much PE, couple with too much hard masturbation can wear your good friend out. When you PE, did you have rest periods? How long were they? I think the best way to find out what happened is to stop PE for a few weeks and be gentle masturbating and see how your penis feels then....

I agree. I'm just not sure though.

I think I probably overdid it in the beginning, few years back. Back then, I probably did 1 day on 1 day off, and regardless of how careful I was or wasn't, I probably overdid it. Probably formed a curve that way. I think since I masturbate alot I didn't let my dick rest from the injuries. And ever since, it's just slowly accumulated.

Personally, I think it MIGHT make sense to theorize that with the extra stress in my life, I started masturbating a little more and a little more adamently, which might have exasperated the condition.

Not sure though, just a theory which would make sense of it all.

The extra stress would explain the lack of morning wood, since cortisol can essentially kill all natural sex drive.

I've actually tried to take 1-week breaks away from masturbating before (twice if I recall), but my self control isn't very good, and even after 6 days or so my condition didn't get better.

The urologist I saw told me to take 3 weeks off, I think I cracked after 1.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree. I'm just not sure though.

I think I probably overdid it in the beginning, few years back. Back then, I probably did 1 day on 1 day off, and regardless of how careful I was or wasn't, I probably overdid it. Probably formed a curve that way. I think since I masturbate alot I didn't let my dick rest from the injuries. And ever since, it's just slowly accumulated.

Personally, I think it MIGHT make sense to theorize that with the extra stress in my life, I started masturbating a little more and a little more adamently, which might have exasperated the condition.

Not sure though, just a theory which would make sense of it all.

The extra stress would explain the lack of morning wood, since cortisol can essentially kill all natural sex drive.

I've actually tried to take 1-week breaks away from masturbating before (twice if I recall), but my self control isn't very good, and even after 6 days or so my condition didn't get better.

The urologist I saw told me to take 3 weeks off, I think I cracked after 1.

Yes, it is quite possible that your sex drive could be diminished because of stress but I think in your case, it's more of an addition, not a primary cause. Not doing PE correctly can also cause the symptoms you are mentioning. But bottomline, your penis needs some time to heal. You don't have to completely stop masturbating but when you do, be very gentle. No R&R (Rush it & Rough it). It won't magically get better, but you'll know you're on the right track when you start to gain back morning and spontaneous erections. Also, your normal erections should start to feel harder as well, which is a sign that your penis is getting more blood and the veins are healing/healed.

And if it isn't in your bookmarks, please put it there: Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums
It's not only an information site for PE but for general penis health and issues. Quite useful especially for when, and if, you want to start PE again... :smile: