Help!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is an appeal for the "bad boy". He is seen as more edgy, adventurous, fun, sexy, take charge type of situation. Unfortunalty, you get get everything that goes with it.
The disrespect, the tempers, the non compermising attitude.

But, some women find an appeal to that. It appeals to their nuturing nature. They like to try to change a man to make him a better person. The irony is that when they do, they are no longer into him. The challenge is over.
yup. some do.

and some guys chase after women who are nowt but trouble.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alpha males can be good, nice men too.

Some not all.

Alpha males are good for fucking, planning and building shit, fighting in the streets, rubbing their testicles and spitting, starring in Michael Bay films, and playing sports. But if you put those BRAWNY mojos with some metrosexual theta males. Oh boy. Kryptonite sex in the city.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yup. some do.

and some guys chase after women who are naught but trouble.

The women give them Kamasutra jackhammer pussy and then say no more until you pay my muthafuckin' bills and take care of my dirt. That is why the men chase after them.
Aphrodite'll sling an arrow like the Spartans in 300. It is all springtime in Paris and the Givenchy is seductive.

D

deleted356736

Some not all.

Alpha males are good for fucking, planning and building shit, fighting in the streets, rubbing their testicles and spitting, starring in Michael Bay films, and playing sports. But if you put those BRAWNY mojos with some metrosexual theta males. Oh boy. Kryptonite sex in the city.:rolleyes:

I'm an alpha male and a very competitive man. I am also well-educated, honest and thorough, and my competition is mostly in relation to my career, which has spawned much success. My wife is not attracted to every aspect of my personality, but she admires my achievements and my desire to achive, and she is rather turned-on by being the woman I chose above all the others. I think, maybe, I show an intensity of love for her that is like the intensity I put into most things in m life, and that's a turn-on as well.