Helping a straight friend

Tottiekop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I am a married guy, but also appriciates and admires a good looking cock. Had a few encounters with men, wanking and the occational Blowjob.... ;). My question now is, I have a friend that is also married, but going through a divorce (bad one). He was involved in a motorcycle accident a few days ago. There is nobody to look after him and help him. He asked me if I can help him to take a shower, as he is not able to help himself in this regard..... How do I handle this? Any suggstions / help? I'm scared out of my scull at the moment......

it sounds like you need to know more about what kind of help he needs. Does he justwant you to hand him the towel when he's finished or does he need help to wash as well?
does he need you to be in the shower with him, or could you be standing beside it with your clothes on.

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He just looking for some help with the basics of living not a wank or a blowjob.
Don't get confused here.

Consider it an honour to be asked in the first place. I'm sure he is feeling pretty shit right now and at his time of need he thought of you.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he was involved in a motorcycle accident I doubt a boner is on his mind when he's showering.

Are you a trained nurse or is he just asking you for help? If he's asking for help worh a shower you do realize you don't get in with him, you are there to make sure he doesn't hurt himself further. Worrying about getting hard should be the last thing on your mind.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men have bathed in front of each other for centuries, If you are his friend, the last thing on your mind should be about boners, yours or his. Life is at some point is a matter of self control, exercise a little and all will be great, come what may.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's straight, you're married, he's injured and needs help bathing. You're close enough friends that he's comfortable asking you. But if you decide you can't, just tell him you can't.

Someone else also mentioned professional assistance. If somebody's insurance is paying for his injury, and he truly cannot care for himself and has nobody living with him who can help, then insurance should pay for assistance. Even if it's to educate him on ways he can care for himself.

But right now your buddy feels dirty and helpless and wants a bath.