Player_01
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2019
- Posts
- 1,755
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 11,085
- Points
- 433
- Location
- United States
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
From the Synder Cut teaser:
![]()
Nope. You can tell the majority of the scenes of the league fighting resurrected Kal are shitty Joss tampered shots that are originally Snyder. Shirtless Henry is for the most part Snyder except for this atrocity:Really?! I hope we get lots of shirtless Henry in it! I thought it was perky Joss who had filmed the shirtless scenes - it was reshoots and they had to CGI his moustache off...
Yum.Sherlock Holmes (Enloa Holmes)View attachment 21165861 View attachment 21165871
DashingSherlock Holmes (Enloa Holmes)View attachment 21165861 View attachment 21165871
Dat 2nd pic chest hair took my like.
Gorgeous I believe he has his family coat of arms on his signet ring ,back in the day it denoted nobility perhaps he will recieve a nod from BP in the future and arise Sir Henry
I think I'm going to throw up!Girl get on with the program. A simple black square was the point... everybody posted a black square on that day.
Back to Henry. This latest picture of him is perfect. His thighs, his armpit hair, the way he is stretching them shorts... perfection!
Henry Cavill on Instagram: “Happy Armed Forces Day!! Chose to celebrate today by going for a quick run with my Royal Marine brother....total legend that he is! Huge…”
imagine posting this now... how can someone be so tone deaf and insensitive.
500 word essay on the royal marines but just a black square for BLM. lol.
Gorgeous I believe he has his family coat of arms on his signet ring ,back in the day it denoted nobility perhaps he will recieve a nod from BP in the future and arise Sir Henry![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.