I’m watching this thread!You know it! In fact I claim dibs on posting them lmao![]()
I’m watching this thread!You know it! In fact I claim dibs on posting them lmao![]()
When you suck him off are you swallowing his load, or is he gonna kiss his cum back off your lips?absolutely, right after I am done sucking his cock and licking his pecs and pits
The latter, for sureWhen you suck him off are you swallowing his load, or is he gonna kiss his cum back off your lips?
God I want to bury my face there
I mean, that man could have literally any type of body and I’d still smash. Or even no body at all lol. He’s the definition of perfect. There is no other man who is kind, gentle, cute, sexy, talented and funny like him. He’s literally everything lol I can’t eveeeeennnnOut of interest, does everyone like the way his body is going, or does anyone think he's TOO muscular?
Now we can start contemplating some sexy Sherlock Holmes fantasies hahaShame it seems his time as Superman is done.
NOW we talkin
He carried it off so wellHonestly... I miss the moustache
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.